ATSU-MESA Interviews HAVE Begun!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S

Super21

Just letting you guys know that the interviews at the new Mesa School have started. They called me yesterday to invite me to their first interview day, which begings December 15th, then the next one is til January! Good luck to you guys... let me know if you interview and when.

Members don't see this ad.

Yea! How long ago did you turn in your secondary?? :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
WOOHOO! It's nice to see that they are getting things rolling. It's too bad that there is only one date in December, but I guess they have to start somewhere. I'm with super, I have my secondary in a long time ago before anyone knew about too. Unfortunately for me, my app wasn't complete for awhile because one of my LOR's just got there a day or two ago. So, we shall see! Good luck to everyone and can't wait to you all there! :) :thumbup:

Just letting you guys know that the interviews at the new Mesa School have started. They called me yesterday to invite me to their first interview day, which begings December 15th, then the next one is til January! Good luck to you guys... let me know if you interview and when.

Let us know how it goes!

super21, silly question.. but who was it that called you about the interview? im like you, sent my secondary way before people knew about it, and am hoping i get an invite. i spoke to beth today at admissions and she said she didnt know if the list was finalized. i have my cell phone glued to me hoping to hear something.. :confused:

super21, silly question.. but who was it that called you about the interview? im like you, sent my secondary way before people knew about it, and am hoping i get an invite. i spoke to beth today at admissions and she said she didnt know if the list was finalized. i have my cell phone glued to me hoping to hear something.. :confused:

hey, i dont remember her name, but it was a woman! I said no to the Dec. 15th interview, but I might go in January. I have already commited myself to DCOM but ill still go check it out. Who knows, i might like it despite the way they are gonna have the curriculum set up! Just call them and tell them you have been waiting for an interview and that they are your number one choice... they'll give you the interview!

hey, i dont remember her name, but it was a woman! I said no to the Dec. 15th interview, but I might go in January. I have already commited myself to DCOM but ill still go check it out. Who knows, i might like it despite the way they are gonna have the curriculum set up! Just call them and tell them you have been waiting for an interview and that they are your number one choice... they'll give you the interview!

I am still trying to write my secondary essays... ahh more writing...

....anyone else hear about an interview? lucky you super.. looks like you're the only one. i'm still waiting... argh!!