ATSU-SOMA vs NSU-KPCOM vs Touro Nevada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cnguy109

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have been grateful enough to be accepted to the following schools. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this decision. I read different forums where people say that NSU should be considered "hands-down" choice while others like Goro have noted to stay away from NSU due to declining board exams. With the new step 1 changes, does this matter still? Which school would you say is best in regards to prestige, board preparation, and residency match rate for someone who would like to match competitively or would open the most doors?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! I have been grateful enough to be accepted to the following schools. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this decision. I read different forums where people say that NSU should be considered "hands-down" choice while others like Goro have noted to stay away from NSU due to declining board exams. With the new step 1 changes, does this matter still? Which school would you say is best in regards to prestige, board preparation, and residency match rate for someone who would like to match competitively or would open the most doors?
Which did you end up choosing?