atten: those who interviewed at Baylor, TX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ITRGTR

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious how you guys heard from baylor? email or snail mail? I got a packet from them earlier in the semester, with nothing in it except a brochure. Since I've already interviewed with 5 other schools, plus UTSW coming up, I'm beginning to wonder if there was a letter that was left out with the brochure. lol. I would hate to find out that I had an invitation but was lost in the process of mailing it out. thanks in advance. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Good News and Bad News for you:

First, the good news: Interview invites from Baylor come via email, so you didn't lose anything in your packet.

The bad news is that, I guess you haven't been invited for an interview yet. Hang in there!

I've lived in Texas my whole life and I have no idea where Baylor, TX is. :smuggrin:

I'm just kidding; :luck: to you on getting an interview!

thanks for the quick replies. that's good to know, now i just play the waiting game.

I've lived in Texas my whole life and I have no idea where Baylor, TX is. :smuggrin:

I'm just kidding; :luck: to you on getting an interview!

lol, i didnt even realize i put that in the title.. :D