Attending UHS in the fall, have basement apartment for rent

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jtdkchog

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I live in Kansas City and have been accepted to UHS. I am married with 2 children and we might possibly have a basement apartment for rent in a very nice area. If interested send me an email with your phone number and I will get in touch with you. If anyone that has been accepted to UHS has any questions about KC or housing give me a yell.

Members don't see this ad.

J.T., you know nobody wants to live with you.

------------------

This is off the topic, but figured you might be able to help. I have a residency interview at U of Kansas next week - can you give me some idea of how long it will take (in morning traffic) to get from the Int'l airport-area hotels to the university? I have to be there at 8 am (obviously I want to be early) and am wondering what time I should have the shuttle take me?

Thanks in advance...

Members don't see this ad :)
I would have him pick you up at six if your interview is at eight. It should not take that long to get to KU, but you never know what the traffic will be like in KC. That should get you there early enough. Good luck on your interview.

Originally posted by adamwait:
I would have him pick you up at six if your interview is at eight. It should not take that long to get to KU, but you never know what the traffic will be like in KC. That should get you there early enough. Good luck on your interview.

Thanks - its next Saturday. Any chance of the traffic being lighter that day (and me getting 40 more winks? I arrive late the night before from another interview in Philly)? If not, I'll go ahead and leave at 6 am...ughhh.

O.K. - You sound like me. Since it is saturday and you need sleep I would go for
6:45. It should only take thirty minutes to go from the airport to KU med. IF you know exactly where your interview is at you might even try seven.

Thanks I really appreciate the help. I'm going to the Sutherland building and have maps, but since I won't be able to check it out the night before, I'd rather be a little early and don't want to risk 7 am. 6:58 am - ok!
wink.gif

Thanks again.

Hey there! I was accepted to UHS about 3 months ago and looking for roomates. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Where is this basement apartment (I'm somewhat familiar with KC)? Also, I put myself on the "Needs Roomates" list in the admissions office. Do you recommend possibly getting a place in the University Towers? Thank you.