Quantcast

Attention ALL Nova's pharmacy student who still looking for housing..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurepharm.d.?

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hi all, my roomate and I are still looking for a third roomate to share 3beds, 2 baths..The following is her post online (only bedroom #3 is still available)..If anyone of you interest, please give us a call..Thanks guys.... :)
(my email is [email protected]....my number is (708)268-3781, I'll be P1!! I just went there to check the place out, so if you have any question, please call me...

Here is her post:
Hi Class,

I am a second year optometry and I am looking for 2 clean
female roomates who don't mind sharing a bathroom together. I have a 3/2 at Palmtrace Landings Apartment that is less than 1 mile from Nova. It is located in a gated community with beautiful landscape along with pools, gym, basketball, vollyeball and tennis courts. I have 2 bedrooms with one share bathroom for rent. 2nd bedroom for $517 and 3rd bedroom (smallest) for $498. Ready to move in on July 15. No deposits or application fees required. Must sign a lease for 12 months. I am quite, reserve, clean, and responsible and I prefer to live with someone of similar interests. Feel free to contact me via email or phone (727) 278-5241.

Click on the link to view more photos of the complex.
http://www.archstoneapartments.com/...+Palm+Trace+Landings/PhotoGallery.htm?cid=PTL

Archstone Palm Trace Landings 6351 Palm Trace Landing Drive
Davie , FL 33314

Best,
Thanh