Attention DMU grads!

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by jsdmu, Apr 11, 2001.

1. Hello all DMU alumni! My name is Joshua Smith and I am the new president of the Surgery club at DMU. I am looking for alumni from DMU in the areas of surgery, anesthesiology, and radiology who would be interested in coming "home" to give lunch presentations in their areas of specialty. I would also like to hear from Alumni in these areas who would be willing to let students shadow them. Residence in Iowa is not required! Since many of our students are from all over the US, I would like to hear from everyone in the other 49 states. I am excited about the activities that we are going to be doing next year and would very much like to keep our alumni involoved in the Surgery Club. I would also like to put together a profile of residency programs that people have participated in so that we students can have an extra resource for when we get to that point in our lives. Thank you for your participation. Feel free to respond on this forum or contact me at [email protected]
    ---Joshua Smith Pharm.D., D.O. '04

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.