• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

ATTENTION: Spouses and Significant Others

OldManDave

Fossil Bouncer Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Feb 26, 1999
Lafayette, IN
www.oldpremeds.org
  1. Attending Physician
Hey, did you know you're one of the most important factors in enabling your spouse or significant other [SO] to pursue their dreams of becoming a physician. However, does it seem as though you're stuck "behind the scenes".

Well, my wife [Wendy] & another pre-med spouse [Barbara] are creating a list-serve specifically directed to the needs, support and questions that you may have. Simply go to www.onelist.com and enroll in the list-serve: PreMedSpouses. On the OneList hompage, simply eneter PreMedSpouses into the search window, then join.

Any questions, e-mail [email protected] or [email protected]

smile.gif

------------------
'Old Man Dave'
KCOM, Class of '03

Nothing Risked, Nothing Gained!!

About the Ads

Wifty

Eccentrically Silly
Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 3, 2001
Jefferson City, MO
  1. Non-Student
Thanks OMD for sharing the link!! I really, honestly believe that the best thing for spouses/partners is to have contact with other spouses/partners. Knowing what might be coming up is the best way to prepare for it.

I was wondering though, the site is called 'premedspouses' - is it only for premeds?

Take care!!
With smiles,
Wifty
KCOM spouse of an almost MSIIIer!!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.