Attention Wildlife Focused Vet Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cloverbug

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all, my school, U of I, is hosting an event to current vet students from any school or vets needing CE credit only. It is a hands-on (cadavers) and didactic weekend experience on wildlife medical care. http://vetmed.illinois.edu/vet-reso...-life-line-clinical-wildlife-medical-program/ <-- Here you can learn more about the schedule and register for it if it's something you're interested in. I can try to answer any questions you may have about the program. This is the first year our school has done anything like this, but its activities are basically what I do as a volunteer of the clinic and the speakers have been my professors for the last 3 years. Have a good day y'all!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Reminder: Early bird registration has been extended to this Sunday. If you are interested, please register! We'll be happy to have you. :)

Ah, so excited! Myself and a couple of classmates will be attending. I was hoping that maybe some other SDNers would be there. :)

Ah, so excited! Myself and a couple of classmates will be attending. I was hoping that maybe some other SDNers would be there. :)
That's exciting! I'm glad you guys will be visiting our school for this. It should be a very informative event, and I think Dr. Whittington will appreciate feedback since this is the first year we're doing this. Can't wait to see you!