Attention Yale MS1's!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spacecadet22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright all you soon to be Yale first years, where are you? I need advice. As many of you may know, I got in off the waitlist a few weeks ago. I'm now heading up to New Haven early next week to try to find an apartment. Does anyone have any advice? I tried calling a couple of landlords from the off campus listings and they told me apartments are going like hot cakes.

Also...is anyone going on that camping trip? I'm trying to decide about whether or not to go!

Well, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you soon. Please write me if you guys have any ideas about housing or that trip into the wilderness! Thanks :D ;) :D

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats and welcome to the Yale family!!!!! I'm going to be incoming class of 2005 just like you, and I can tell you, from the love Ive been getting from current students all summer, I already feel like fam.

I don't have much advice about apartment hunting, except a real estate agent I was in contact with...raybaldelli.com...good luck.
Also, I dont know anyone personally who is doing the camping trip. Im really NOT the outdoors type...how would I do my hair, get ShOWER fresh, etc??? But if that's your thing, go for it.
Well I really havent contributed anything by way of advice...but I just really wanted to introduce myself. :)

Hey caligirl,
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm pretty jazzed about going to New Haven this fall and I, too, have found everyone super friendly. Also, I totally agree about the whole wilderness/lack of shower thing--but I thought I'd might give a try anyway.
Anywho, I'm also from CA and I'm looking forward to the big move! Thanks for the real estate tip. :D :D