Attn CCOM Acceptees... Seat Deposit Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigbody

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been accepted to CCOM for the c/o 2009 and have sent in both the required deposits. I still have to turn in a couple of the other things like the fin aid, medical check up/vaccination, etc., but at the same time I have to turn down acceptances at a couple of other med schools.....Am I safe to withdraw other acceptances, or should I give CCOM all my other things of the accepted checklist? I just don't want to lose my seat at CCOM and forfeit my seat at other schools........but I'm guessing that since they have my $1000, my seat is pretty much solid? Correct me, anyone, if I'm wrong.

Members don't see this ad.

I turned down all my other schools already and only have the 1000 down with only a few other things in with a lot more still to turn into the school. I'm pretty sure you're safe unless you do something seriously wrong in the next few months. Congrats on your acceptance and see you this fall!

I think it's safe to withdraw from other schools once deposit is in. Make sure though you have met all the pre-reqs and maintain decent GPA.