Attn NY DPT applicants: need hours? Aide job available in NYC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

contrecoupbugaloo

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I work as an aide for a busy outpatient clinic in Manhattan, and we are looking for someone to fill an aide position. I am not in a position to hire directly, however my clinical director is always asking if I know anyone looking for an aide job. If you are planning to apply to PT school, you will need those hours. PM me if you are interested and I will pass it along to my director. Must be professional and willing to work.

Members don't see this ad.

I work as an aide for a busy outpatient clinic in Manhattan, and we are looking for someone to fill an aide position. I am not in a position to hire directly, however my clinical director is always asking if I know anyone looking for an aide job. If you are planning to apply to PT school, you will need those hours. PM me if you are interested and I will pass it along to my director. Must be professional and willing to work.
I am currently looking for another aide position. I am working as an aide now but I only work on Fridays there.