Attn:Opinion Poll 4 New Jersey Applicants and Med Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

As a NJ applicant, which UMDNJ school would you choose to attend?

• UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

pride4jc727

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Essentially, I have seen and started other threads that asked about the two UMDNJ schools. Now, I have started this tread with a poll. Simply click and submit your answer to which school you would rather matriculate to: New Jersey Medical School or Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Plus, if you want to qualify your answer with additional comments and reasons for your choice, feel free to post them as well. So, New Jersey pre-meds, medical students, and other health professionals involved at either schools, let us hear your thoughts.

Members don't see this ad.

There should be one now! I just was taking too long to edit it! :laugh:

I'm not a pre-med, but I did spend a semester doing undergrad at Rutgers university, and from time to time visit jersey. I can tell you to stay away from that ghetto Robert Wood Johnson Hospital. I know New Jersey Medical And Dental School has had some financial and cheeky issues in the past, and I used to hear whispers of "Why would anyone want to go there?" But I think I would.

And yes, there is no poll.