Attn: Students at Albany College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cy19861126

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I just have gotten accepted to a few schools and I am having a hard time in picking the best school for me. I just have a few questions in below, and if you do not mind taking the time to answer them, I would greatly appreciate it

1. Since Albany College of Pharmacy requires a high GPA to get in (accepted as a transfer), is the curriculum supposed to be more rigorous than other schools? I mean, everyone here would just be more competitive?

2. Are there a lot of people failing out?

3. Does the school care, or try to make you pass when you are not doing well in school?

4. What is the typical test average for each class?

5. I was accepted into the accelerated program. For those who are in that program, do you ever regret in doing so and want to switch to the regular program?

6. How much do you study per day on average? Before the exam?

Thank you very much in looking through these questions:)

Members don't see this ad.

Moving to the pre-pharmacy forum as this is a school choice question. Pharmacy is for topics of interest to current students and practitioners and was separated from the Pre-Pharmacy forum to allow people to browse those topics with out sorting through pre-pharm questions. Thank you for your understanding. :)