• The site has been updated!

If you see any bugs, please report them in this thread.

ATTN VCU Students- Where do you park?

doctorsareneat

im a new kid
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 6, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hi VCU Students!

I may be joining your ranks in a few months. I'm currently in undergrad at VCU, and I hear that there is no parking for 1st year med students downtown. The other day, though, someone told me that there was parking, but in a lot that's far away.

So, which is it? Are there parking lots for 1st years but you need to take a bus to sanger or will there be no parking at all. If there's no parking... how do you get to school? campus connector from the other campus?

On a side note- where do you guys live? On the campus connector route?

Thank you!

PurpleHaze

Takin it day by day
10+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Hi! I'm not a first year at VCU, but I did do the post-bac program there. Many students park in the lot at the bottom of that huge hill on Broad Street (I think the lot is on 16th and Broad) and pay like $2 a day or so for parking. You can pay for the month or semester as well I think. There's also I lot over by where you get on interstate 64 and you have to take the shuttle from the lot to the school (I don't know if there's space in that lot for first years though). There's always street parking and parking in the bottom and taking the free shuttle up from 14th and Cary St. Good luck.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.