attn Wahoo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lorarp

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have decided to come to Dartmouth on the 4th so I will see you there. Are you flying into Manchester on the 3rd? I haven't made my travel arrangements yet and I'm trying to figure out the best way to get from Manchester to Hanover. Anyway, I just wanted to say we'll be there at the same time.

Members don't see this ad.

Wait, you guys have Dartmouth interviews? Are your AMCAS's verified? Did you get e-mail or snailmail invites? Thanks!

Hey Lorarp,
Forgive me, but I actually ended up scheduling my D'mouth interview for the 25th of October instead... so I won't get a chance to see ya up there, unfortunately. I'm hoping that by the 25th I will have heard from the other New England schools I applied to (waiting on Harvard and Yale, already heard from Cornell) and can knock them all out in one week.
Good luck on your interview, let me know how it goes! Dartmouth is a beautiful school, and their medical center is awesome.

Grasshopper,
Yup, I got my Dartmouth interview by snail-mail last week. My amcas has been verified (judging by the checks and what not on my academic record section), but most schools I've talked to haven't received an official verified application from AAMC yet.