1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Attractiveness of Dental School Girls?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by dent-2002, Nov 2, 2002.

1. dent-2002

dent-2002 Junior Member

Well, now that a large number of you have been interviewed and taken tours of campuses:

1) How attractive were the girls at specific dental schools compared to other dental schools?

2) How much "direct contact" (sharing classes, using the same campus, inter-school mixer parties, etc) was available with other allied health (nursing, physical therapy, pharmacy, medical etc) or other students (law, business, graduate or undergrad) was available?

I'm being serious. For example, some dental schools are directly attached to nursing, physical therapy schools, allowing for a great poitential pool, without needing to date people within your dental class. In some undergraduate schools, you will have a hard time meeting non-bio/chem students, where at others, practically none of the people you meet will be bio/chem/pre-health.

Thanks for your input.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. juan7677

juan7677 Senior Member

Haha. Your so funny dude. Well to answer your question. From what I've seen UCLA has some good looking asian girls. I actually kinda know one of them. She's a first year and its funny cuz alot of guys in her class go out of the way to help her. But honestly, you won't find that many attractive girls in dental school. It's just the way it is.

4. nycdoc

nycdoc Senior Member

There are plenty of attractive girls at my dental school.....this was my top priority for choosing a dental school. :D
    Just keep in mind that after one of those hell weeks of 3 exams/3 quizzes/lab practicals, basically anything that makes eye contact with you and laughs at your dumb jokes starts to seem very attractive.

5. More importantly, WHAT ABOUT THE BOYS?

6. nycdoc

nycdoc Senior Member

we're all really really hot.

7. dent-2002

dent-2002 Junior Member

I was asking about the attractiveness per other dental student bodies. I imagine some of you guys have been on at least 5+ interviews. How do they compare? (Example: NOVA chicks were hot, Columbia chicks had very few attractive girls, etc)

"There are no hot chicks here." With an attitude like that, no wonder you don't get anywhere.

And by the way, if the dental chicks were not hot, adjacent schools of physical therapy, pharmacy, nursing, dental hygienists etc, ususally helps the situation a lot. Not to mention, you'll be a hot prospect for allied health chicks, and the hygienists may be chasing after you for employment!!

(This actually happened in college, a hot pre-dental hygiene girl kept asking me to "keep in touch." for job prospects!)

8. FYI- I saw some hot chickitas at my USC interview.

How are the guys at NOVA?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

FINALLY an important thread that needs to be addressed.

9. kaelkastro

kaelkastro Member

I saw some hot chicks at NYU and UCONN.:eek:

10. Going to UCB, you'll learn the definition of Berkeley goggles very quickly.

11. ItNeverEnds

ItNeverEnds Senior Member

HOTTIES AT UCONN! :eek:

12. richdds

richdds Junior Member

I just graduated from Berkeley. Berkeley girls are the ugliest and what's worst they think they're hot. Go figure. Never go to Berkeley, it will lower your standards, afterwards any girls you see with boobs is hot. Berkeley=flat chested, paper bag face.

13. Yah-E

Yah-E Toof Sniper

Non-Student
    I'll tell y'all something...some of my lady classmates are extremely attractive! Physician Assistant (PA) students are some of the most attractive/HOTTEST students that I've ever laid my eyes on!

Both sunny states of AZ and FL where I have or had the opportunity to be a student at, the PA students are the hottest!

Going back to my school, NOVA, yes, there are plenty attractive health professions students to go around, both male and female!

If one of your determinant factors of chosing a dental is the looks of students, then you should definitely add NOVA to your application list.

Guarantee you will not be disappointed!

:eek:

14. Richard R Scherf

Moderator Emeritus

OK kiddies, it's time to stop posting here. I'll allow this thread to remain as is unless there are further replies in kind to the post by richdds. Sexual harrassment of either gender will not be tolerated.

Richard R. Scherf, DMD, FAGD

15. dent-2002

dent-2002 Junior Member

Mr. Moderator, I think that this is a legitimate concern. after the acceptances roll around, the schools themselves, (with all factors included) must be taken into consideration.

If this thread is moved to The Lounge, then it will be difficult to obtain specific responses from only dental students.

16. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

17. SloppyJoe

SloppyJoe Senior Member

what does FAGD stand for?

18. Yah-E

Yah-E Toof Sniper

Non-Student
    FAGD = Fellow Academy of General Dentistry