Auburn Univeristy C/O 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wolfpack87

AU CVM c/o 2014
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just thought that we should have our own thread. Also, I created a facebook group. I look forward to meeting you all (hopefully at open house, if not, at orientation).

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=106202776073926

Members don't see this ad.

are you planning on coming to the open house in April? I've been the last few years (on Saturday) and it is A LOT of fun.. herding classes and parades.. lots of dogs/people :) I will of course be there with both of my children (black lab & heeler mix).. I don't know what is scheduled for Friday night but when I go talk to Kaye and give her my "yes" response this week :)D) I will ask her what all is going on.. I will report back and let everybody know. Yay!

LabLover, I definitely plan on being down there. I'm in the process of figuring out how much time I'll need off (have to allow for travel). I'm super duper excited about meeting you and everyone else. WyoGirl and I have been talking quite a bit...she's a neat person. I should have known, but I didn't quite know that you attend Auburn University. I have a lot of questions for you about the area and life down there. Hope to see you soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
bump for those hopefully getting letters today :)

Just got my acceptance letter! See you all this fall!!!
:love::love::love:

received mine too! forgot to post on this thread. :D

congrats aspiringDVM!!

Congrats Aspiring and Riley! :D If you have decided to attend Auburn, you should join the facebook group. We only have 4 members so far. :eek:

Your class will be wonderful. I know a bunch of people that got in today and they are amazing people!

I think my class would be even more amazing if you were in it Luplodw. I know that if you get into UTK, that you're probably pretty much going to go there. However, it would have been great to have you as a classmate.

Thank you so much! That's really nice of you. And my decision won't necessarily be made if I get into UTK...we will see :)

Gotcha, well then...April 15th needs to hurry up and get here so they can start moving through that list.