Auburn University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CyrusAU

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that I can't really call myself pre-med...as i haven't even started college yet(start in fall) and even then I really can't say i am till my latter years but medicine is my ambition in life and i really like the boards and have been reading them for a decent period of time. Anyway I'm wondering if anyone is attending auburn universtiy thiss fall?

Members don't see this ad.

I'll second that War Eagle! However, I will not be attending Auburn in fall or ever, good luck.

The good news is, we're going to have another kick ass football team!

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck and a very friendly...

ROLL TIDE!

That's great that you're going to Auburn. I just graduated from there, and I honestly feel like the pre-med/biomedical sciences program there is the best in the state. You will be well prepared. Good luck, enjoy Auburn, and War Eagle!!!

WAR EAGLE!

i'm in pre-dentistry at auburn right now (coming up on my senior year, about to start the dental school application cycle)

i've had classes with all the pre-meds (and pre-pharms; there's a lot of those too) for the last 3 years.

the pre-reqs are the same for dental and med school and the application process though different in some aspects isn't all that different either.

if you have any questions related to auburn's pre-med program i will be more than happy to answer them for you either here or in a private message.

just curious, what high school do you hail from and what camp war eagle session are in?