Audio books/reviews etc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shrine78

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any audio books/reviews, educational material, etc that anyone knows of for ipod.

Members don't see this ad.

there's some stuff available on acadame on the aapm&r website. you can also use www.spokentext.net to convert any text (html, word, pdf) to mp3 for free. you might access cuccurullo board review online and convert that to listen to.

itunes has some podcasts that are medically related as well. i've also heard some people have some board review cds as well.

that should be enough to get you started.

there's some stuff available on acadame on the aapm&r website. you can also use www.spokentext.net to convert any text (html, word, pdf) to mp3 for free. you might access cuccurullo board review online and convert that to listen to.

itunes has some podcasts that are medically related as well. i've also heard some people have some board review cds as well.

Would there be any audios available for books like Lehningers biochem or fox physiology??
Cheers

Members don't see this ad :)
will start next July and would like to read. My program will give it to me. I fell it would bE wasting money if I buy it now.

Thanks

many places have online access to DeLisa, check with your library

DoctorJay...does our program have an audio or PM&R podcasts for study. or do we just have DeLisa online?

Curious. I used Goldjan audio to study for step 1 and 2...it really helped out a ton. Plus, I can run and lift and study that way...hard to read on a treadmill or elliptical...I am not sure how people do it

Hope you are enjoying the sunshine DOCJAY.

no audio resources to my knowledge here but we do have access to DeLisa.

what are these board review cds that i keep occasionally hearing about i have a 2h commute and would love to study

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW the ebst thing i ever heard convert any PDF into mp3

Anyone actually purchase an annual subscription to spokentext because they found it to be that useful? Just curious..

I've searched on itunes for PM&R materials. While there is no category for PM&R you can find individual topics by using the using the search box. You'll then have to filter through the results. Try searching things like TBI, SCI or spasticity.

If you're interested in topics like anatomy there's an abundance of that. Use the search box and type in anatomy. I personally like the Stanford lecture series.