audio osmosis Vs. audio learn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

climberchick

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering what the general concensus was on these two audio mcat preparation tools. Which product would be more worth the money. Thanks :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know what audio learn is, but I used EK Audio Osmosis and found it to be very convenient and helpful. It covers all of the major topics discussed in their study guide series, which are very good as well. Jordan and Jon (the creators of Audio Osmosis) are also pretty good at making things funny and giving you helpful mnemonics. Maybe someone else can comment on audio learn, but I would recommend Audio Osmosis.

I also would recommend AO, but I don't know anything about audiolearn.

The primary shortcoming of AO is some of their jokes, which made me wince every time. I have great respect for EK's products, which are excellent, but I wish they had made AO without the sophomoric humor. Some of the humor is good and helped me remember stuff; other stuff was just embarrassing to listen to.

Other than that, AO is extremely good, complete, and has very good ways of explaining some very complex concepts.

Originally posted by MeowMix

The primary shortcoming of AO is some of their jokes, which made me wince every time. I have great respect for EK's products, which are excellent, but I wish they had made AO without the sophomoric humor. Some of the humor is good and helped me remember stuff; other stuff was just embarrassing to listen to.

dido

I also recommend it. I used it this past summer along with the books (they parallel each other nicely)

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the advice. I think I'll go with Audio Osmosis then, since it's been so highly recommened and because I was thinking of buying their study package as well.

So what do you think... is it possible to study for the mcat with just EK's complete study package, the 1001 question series, audio osmosis, and the aamc exam package?

Thanks all,
Climberchick

Originally posted by climberchick
Thanks for the advice. I think I'll go with Audio Osmosis then, since it's been so highly recommened and because I was thinking of buying their study package as well.

So what do you think... is it possible to study for the mcat with just EK's complete study package, the 1001 question series, audio osmosis, and the aamc exam package?

Thanks all,
Climberchick

It's VERY possible, in fact it sounds like an excellent plan to me. I never took the time to go back and research subjects a little bit further in textbooks, but you might want to leave that option open. Also, I would get EK's Verbal Reasoning 101 passages. Best of Luck!:)

I have Audio Osmosis and I would highly suggest it. If anyone is interested in buying my 12 CD set then get in contact with me.

go to there website and request a cd sampler. but dont hold your breath getting it, I requested it a month ago and nothing...