audio osmosis...???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chilon85

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
reading these forums, ive read a lot about the examkrackers mcat audio osmosis cds....a lot of people have said that they've gotten it off of the net because they are really expensive to buy but i cant seem to find a copy like that....any ideas?

Members don't see this ad.

chilon85 said:
reading these forums, ive read a lot about the examkrackers mcat audio osmosis cds....a lot of people have said that they've gotten it off of the net because they are really expensive to buy but i cant seem to find a copy like that....any ideas?

Google the torrent file.

Members don't see this ad :)
(It's a $100. It's your future. Stop being cheap)

...well said....

shellyr33 said:
(It's a $100. It's your future. Stop being cheap)

...well said....

it isnt about being cheap, i have no problem spending $100 or even $200 dollars for something that will help me. The reason I asked was because I wanted to hear them first in order to see if they would help or not because I have heard mixed reviews regarding their effectiveness. However, rather than explaining all of that in my post, I just simply asked if any one knew how to obtain the them online since they were expensive. I guess, however, for people like you, I should have been more specific.

chilon85 said:
it isnt about being cheap, i have no problem spending $100 or even $200 dollars for something that will help me. The reason I asked was because I wanted to hear them first in order to see if they would help or not because I have heard mixed reviews regarding their effectiveness. However, rather than explaining all of that in my post, I just simply asked if any one knew how to obtain the them online since they were expensive. I guess, however, for people like you, I should have been more specific.

:rolleyes:.

Audio Osmosis is copyrighted material so you cant use SDN to ask others how to get it illegally. Run a search and you'll see what people have said in the past about the pro's/con's of the material. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.