1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

audio osmosis...???

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by chilon85, Dec 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chilon85

chilon85 Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    reading these forums, ive read a lot about the examkrackers mcat audio osmosis cds....a lot of people have said that they've gotten it off of the net because they are really expensive to buy but i cant seem to find a copy like that....any ideas?

2. ADeadLois

ADeadLois Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Google the torrent file.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. EVIL06

EVIL06 Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    cant find it either :(

4. Cooolguy

Cooolguy Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

5. McGillGrad

McGillGrad Building Mind and Body
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    It's a $100. It's your future. Stop being cheap.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. KeyLime

10+ Year Member

(It's a $100. It's your future. Stop being cheap)

...well said....

7. chilon85

chilon85 Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    it isnt about being cheap, i have no problem spending $100 or even $200 dollars for something that will help me. The reason I asked was because I wanted to hear them first in order to see if they would help or not because I have heard mixed reviews regarding their effectiveness. However, rather than explaining all of that in my post, I just simply asked if any one knew how to obtain the them online since they were expensive. I guess, however, for people like you, I should have been more specific.

8. rcd

rcd .2K Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    :rolleyes:.

9. Arsenic

Arsenic posting from the future
    Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Audio Osmosis is copyrighted material so you cant use SDN to ask others how to get it illegally. Run a search and you'll see what people have said in the past about the pro's/con's of the material. Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.