Audiobook for NPTE studying?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maghu123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I'm planning on taking the NPTE in April, but have a 3 hr. M-F driving commute (1.5 hr ea. way) to my clinic. It would be nice if I could use some of that driving time productively, so am wondering if anyone knows of a good audiobook/podcast series that may be beneficial to listen to in the car???

I've already listened to these: http://www.newgradphysicaltherapy.com/audio-education-series/ so would like something new.

Any ideas?

Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

This isn't a podcast but it is a learning technique that can really help identify when you've learned a topic in-depth.

Record yourself teaching a topic you've studied. If you are able to thoroughly and adequately describe it as though lecturing to a class you know you've learned it. It also helps commit it to long term memory. You can even go back and listen to parts that have felt you were lacking for further study later.

Maybe pick a topic each day and teach for 15 or 20 minutes. That could at least fill some time in your commute.

PS - I'm also commuting to work everyday for about an hour or more. I do this for topics I'm learning about business development, marketing, patient treatment methods, etc... It has been very helpful.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile

Here is the interesting and valuable blog updates these are trusted to all. I’m sure after getting the help the students able to improve their knowledge. I need corporate finance assignment help hope various people getting the wise help. Keep posting here the updated material that would be wise.

Kyle Rice's Clinical FIles Podcast on Spotify is great! Goes through practice questions and the rationales behind the answers. I loved listening to him during my drives.