Audiobooks for ap biology ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Elusive011

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has found any ap biology audiobooks? Feel like that could help add bio to my schedule as right now ive been concentrating on gen chem and orgo. it would be extremely useful to be able to just hit play while doing other tasks. im also using the bootcamp notes but sometimes it takes to long to get through. thanks in advance, im sure this would help a lot of people.

btw i have come across one audiobook called "ap biology: 2009" not sure if anyone else has used this or has had experience with it. BTW that audiobook is literally only 6 hrs. im sure theres one ive overlooked.

Members don't see this ad.

there is no short cut, you won't be able to listen to bio audio books while doing other tasks. You need to dedicate your undivided attention to read through the material, make notes and memorize. There is a wide spectrum to cover for bio and passively listening to it won't get you the scores you want/need.

Reactions: 1 user
I agree with risaac - that there is no short cut to biology. However, I believe that supplementing your biology review with audio is possible and could be effective depending on how you use it.

When I was studying for the DAT, I would listen to biology lectures while I exercised on areas that I knew I was weak in. I realized my weak points after reading Barron's AP Bio and Cliff's AP Bio. I then found a corresponding lecture on youtube and would listen to it while exercising, commuting, cooking, or cleaning. I'm not sure if there are any AP biology audiobooks out there that are decent, but I do know there is a lot of free content on youtube that you can listen to while you are doing tasks that don't require a lot of thought.

Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user