Aug 1st week (for those who took it on June 13th)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hi!
Anybody else retaking the MCAT in August (1st week) after June 13th Administration? If so, what is the best way to study effectively!?
I thought abt reviewing content for a week (till July 22-23), then maybe timing?!!!...any other ideas?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm doing the same thing. I signed up for 8/5 after taking the 6/13 test, but didn't study (stupidly) until I got my scores back. Anyway, I went over a lot of strategy and timing, passages, etc. before the 6/13 and while I thought it helped, I'm now busting content... trying to cover as much as possible in the Kaplan review notes books while also taking section tests, topical tests, and scheduling in some full-lengths just to stay on my game. I think the key is setting up a schedule and sticking to it. Put down everything you want to do in the next 2 weeks and just bite away at it until the big day. And good luck!

Hi!
Anybody else retaking the MCAT in August (1st week) after June 13th Administration? If so, what is the best way to study effectively!?
I thought abt reviewing content for a week (till July 22-23), then maybe timing?!!!...any other ideas?

I'm retaking mine on September 12th. Make sure you have the material down well before you take it. So I guess review the content more than just practice. But certainly if you have time, practice with timing. Good luck.