Aug 2003 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
G

genius322

Any one else starting to studyfor the Aug Mcat?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm taking the MCATs this august...didn't really start studying for it besides taking a practice test over my spring break and looking over a *couple* of notes...:laugh: I was truly planning on doing more but...you know with break, you get so preoccupied with just chillin. Of course, had other things to take care of as well. Didn't do too bad on the practice test except the Physical...ugh...

I'll be starting to study hardcore for it once this new spring quarter is finished.

Good luck;)

I just decided a few days ago to take it again. I did pretty well the first time (April '02), but I had only had the prereq. courses and had to learn the stuff as I was studying for it. Now that I'm half-way through a Master's in molecular cell science, and thinking about science everyday, I'll just need to review and practice the material. So, I'm hoping to do better. The "support group" is a good idea, especially if we can foster some accountability to each other.

Members don't see this ad :)
man i really hope i dont need to retake it this summer... but who knows what might happen, i might join you in this group
good luck to you all!

not yet,
now I am focussing on my semester and try to finish it the best I can. I will start to study for it monday, june 2. However, I plan to buy the AO CD's and start just listen to them by may 15.

Originally posted by stillpremed
man i really hope i dont need to retake it this summer... but who knows what might happen, i might join you in this group
good luck to you all!

stillpremed,
Don't think that way!!! YOu have 3 weeks left including this week! Give your best!! If your confidence lowers down, then you MAY have to take it in august!!! Don't even think of other option!! Cmon now, you CAN do it!!!! Don't be like me ;) You have come this far and if u think, u might have to take it in august..not good not good! Now go, and kick some major ass for next 3 weeks!

Dr. Lady, are you taking the test in April? You've been so encouraging, I have been reading your posts all over the place! Thanks so much!!

Hi Sparkles,
ha! Thanks..yeah when I was taking the mcat last august, people taking with me were VERY encouraging and were so helpful and it helps building confidence in yourself, when others always encourage you!

Oh, I am taking the August MCAT and I explained why I couldn't take the april mcat in the thread started by Bushbaby on 'Switching to Aug. MCAT'.

Good Luck with your prep! Only 2 weeks left and you guys will be done! Yay! :)