Aug. MCAT Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Md 2b In TN

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey anyone gotten their results back yet? Deadline for 60 days is the 17th. Just wondering! :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Interesting to refer to it as a "deadline." hehe...

Maybe you guys should start a new thread entitled "Hours minutes and seconds left till MCATs arrive". Sounds like arrival of a king or something. Come on, relax, they will come when you LEAST expect them to come, just like the correspondence I get from IRS and INS. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe you guys should start a new thread entitled "Hours minutes and seconds left till MCATs arrive". Sounds like arrival of a king or something. Come on, relax, they will come when you LEAST expect them to come, just like the correspondence I get from IRS and INS.

Lady in Red, you got me busting up with this one! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Hey, i have taken it twice and the scores arrived both times on day 58. That would be this monday! Brace yourselves!

Ciardeme - thanks for the info! You give me something besides my biochem midterm to look forward to on Monday...

Anal beyond anal... :D :D :D

My April scores came on day 58--a monday! I wasn't expecting them until that Thursday or Friday, so I was super-shocked to see the envelope with the MCAT return address on it!

So shocked in fact that I had to go inside, pour a BIG glass of wine, and sit down before S-L-O-W-L-Y opening the envelope...

I could not do that... I tear the thing up right there, in the mailbox, to get it over with. Slowly opening an MCAT envelope is like opening up your veins. How can you drink wine on top of that? I would probably drink gasoline or methanol...

Originally posted by lady in red:
•I could not do that... I tear the thing up right there, in the mailbox, to get it over with.•

I know! I'm usually like that too, not really into the suspense/drama thing, but that MCAT envelope really freaked me out.

And hey red lady, you might want to tone it down a little...your contributions to this thread have been kind of nasty. Peope are just nervous, and I think it's understandable.

Yes Master, I hear and obey...

Indeed, lady in red. You should know humor has no place in the Pre-Allopathic forum. If you want to be funny or sarcastic, that sort of behavior belongs in the Lounge.

See you there! :D

Andrew

Are you threatening me? :mad:

Once again, it's called a joke - that's what the :D was for. I was defending your posts.

Why are people so damned jumpy on this board?

I just wanted to look like Beavis/Butthead (my ultimate role models), so I put the :mad: in there. I am not jumpy, others are, of course. I am a very peaceful person, and I like to laugh. We'll see the day I get MY scores...this board will be shakin'

some of my friends got them today...let the posting begin.

I've been sober up until now, but your post is just too freaky for me. Are the scores in the mail for real? I hope you are not kidding.

Originally posted by Original:
•I've been sober up until now, but your post is just too freaky for me. Are the scores in the mail for real? I hope you are not kidding.•

I'm extremely skeptical about this, but my friend told me that a couple of his friends (keep in mind that we're in Toronto!) got their scores at the end of this past week. But how could this be, if the scores weren't even sent out until Friday?

:confused:

If you guys think lady in red is bad you should all check out the Princeton Review board were people are allowed to post anonymously... people are just brutal (to put it mildly).

Originally posted by csgirl:
•If you guys think lady in red is bad you should all check out the Princeton Review board were people are allowed to post anonymously... people are just brutal (to put it mildly).•

No thanks, been there, done that! ;)

Lady in red, I think your posts are great and very much in the spirit of SDN. Keep 'em coming! :D

I talked to the MCAT people on Thursday of last week and a woman told me that the scores weren't being mailed out until Monday. But who knows...anything's possible.

Well, at least some people like me :( . Contrary to the popular opinion I am not evil. I am just as worried about MCAT as you guys (those who thought I was evil). I just have a DIFFERENT way of dealing with anxiety, namely, in a humorous fashion. Just remember: worrying about your score is NOT going to change it right now, it is already over with it. To all those offended: my sincere apology.
To SMW: Ok, I'll keep being myself :D