1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AUGUST '02 MCAT TICKET

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by phatty925, Jun 11, 2002.

1. phatty925

phatty925 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

hi,
    just wondering if anyone has received their august 2002 mcat admission ticket.
    when should i expect it? i registered online 3rd week of may.

2. ermonty

ermonty Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Got mine today. Now I just gotta figure out where to get a 2X2 photograph.

3. Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]

Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003] Platinum Member
    7+ Year Member

do not worry, you still have 2+ months to wait.

4. PersephoneInSneakers

7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ermonty:
    <strong>Got mine today. Now I just gotta figure out where to get a 2X2 photograph.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You can get them anywhere they do passport photos, ermonty. I got mine at a Walgreens drug store, I believe you can get them from Kinkos, too.

5. blkdawn

blkdawn Member
    7+ Year Member

You don't have to use a formal passport photo. For the April test, I just found a 'party' photo of myself and cut it out and pasted it on to the admissions ticket.

6. jot

jot

the best (besides the party photo idea, which many people did) is to just get a digicam pic and print it out. they don't care.
    -jot

7. lola

lola Bovine Member
    7+ Year Member

I signed up several weeks ago online and still haven't heard back. Anyone else in this same position?