In regards to Aug 14 or 21st, a week or two won't make a difference, so if you rather take it the 21st, take it when you will be most ready.i've posted a few threads before, so i apologize for the the flooding, but i'm seriously trying to figure everything out because i feel everything is out of control.
i've bombed two previous mcats, but i know i can do far better because of my practice scores. i haven't mentioned anything about a retake in my primaries, but i plan to do so for an august 14th date. i'm worried though, that that date may be too late. i'd actually prefer the 21st too. i'm also afraid schools won't even care and refuse to wait for my third retake. would taking it the 6th change anything?
thanks for bearing with me guys