1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

August 2001 MCAT

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Mystique, Aug 6, 2001.

1. Mystique

Mystique The Procrastinator
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Can you believe we only have 12 days left till August 18?! My emotions are so jumbled...I'm excited that the day is coming so I can resume "a" life, but I'm also nervous because the day is so fast approaching. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it!

What are you guys doing these next few days? I think I'm going to practice some writing samples b/c I've neglected those all summer.

I just had to stop thinking about AMCAS, so I thought I'd start this post. When I think about both my application and the MCAT, I go insane!! :D

Alright, well I think I've procrastinated enough for now. Time to go study again. Good luck all!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. kornphan

kornphan Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

pendulum... hang in there, I am in the same boat as you and it will be over in two weeks.!... I have started a post in the 'everyone' board.. see if that helps you.. good luck !..

4. scubadiva

scubadiva postwhore
    7+ Year Member

Hey guys, Good Luck! Support is on the Everyone message board.....Come join us :D :eek:

5. kreno

kreno Candy Man
    7+ Year Member

You're not the only one that is feeling weasy about the upcoming test. My study-partner and I are doing what we feel is best... studying every day for a bit and relaxing. Hang in there....

leon - michigan state university

6. nashtrash

nashtrash Member
    7+ Year Member

BARF!!! i can't get myself to focus...i keep thinking about all the things that could go wrong, all the stuff i have to do before saturday, how my app is totally counting on this score...im making a mess here! :p just wanted to wish you guys good luck in studying during this last leg--i'm right there with ya