August 6th MCAT Score Countdown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
J

jamilla_w

We are next people.

How is everyone feeling about the exam now that we have seen a few more MCATs given and the July 24th score?

I am feeling a little optimistic after seeing today's scores but I think that our PS was harder than other people seem to... not good for me.

Members don't see this ad.

Good Luck to you guys!!!! :)

I'm an august 14ther so just checking out how ppl before did...and I hope overall its positive.

Members don't see this ad :)
well, I have a timer ticking down on my lab bench and it's only 27 minutes and 31 seconds to go!!!!! Best of luck to everyone!!!

I actually know I didnt do that well on this one, thats why I took it again two weeks later. I guess I am about to find out if I was wrong for not voiding...

Members don't see this ad :)
Last time they didn't have the scores ready on time they gave almost a day's notice though, right? I don't see anything on their site now about a delay.

with previous MCAT they put something on their website day after the due date if there is a delay. I would not put all your hopes up. Just wait. It is still 1 hr 13 min left hr. till 5pm in CST (they are located in Iowa).

I actually know I didnt do that well on this one, thats why I took it again two weeks later. I guess I am about to find out if I was wrong for not voiding...

I did the exact same thing. I am kicking myself for not voiding. The 8/16 exam went much better for me.

I did the exact same thing. I am kicking myself for not voiding. The 8/16 exam went much better for me.

I was so satisfied with 8/16, all the way up to the glucose, galactose question at the very end, it was MCAT at my finest.

with previous MCAT they put something on their website day after the due date if there is a delay. I would not put all your hopes up. Just wait. It is still 1 hr 13 min left hr. till 5pm in CST (they are located in Iowa).

Correct me if I am wrong- The 7/13 scores were to be released 8/15 (according to the current chart on the AAMC site) and the delay notice was up on the morning of 8/15. http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=436097

Sigh maybe I should have taken the Aug 16th test... I'm dreading these scores and am signed up for next Tuesday but really dont want to take it, since I haven't really been studying for it.

Damn teaching is taking up all my time.

When I log in it says that scores for the July 13th exam are now available, but other posts indicate that those who took it on the 24th already received their scores. Does anyone know first hand if the July 24th people actually already have thier scores?

When I log in it says that scores for the July 13th exam are now available, but other posts indicate that those who took it on the 24th already received their scores. Does anyone know first hand if the July 24th people actually already have thier scores?

yes they do

I took it like 2 years ago and they didnt come until around 8 then....it was bad...i hope they dont do that again

From AMCAS:

We expect to release scores for the August 6th, 2007 exam by close of business on Friday, September 7th, 2007.

"We expect to release scores for the August 6th, 2007 exam by close of business on Friday, September 7th, 2007."

Animals.

Wow, I sympathize with you guys, what the heck would they let you guys know this soo late for??? get you all excited and stuff

where was that information posted on their web site?

This is beyond frustrating. We will only know what the future holds based off of one little test score.

This really sucks:(

Wow, I'm SO sorry! They did something like that for the release before mine (I took it on 6/15), and then they had them up the next morning instead. Regardless, that's horrible.

Did they give everyone a bonus point for patience? :D

seriously. wtf. i need to know if i should start bogging down and cramming for the sept 11th exam or not.