Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

August 7th or August 15th for this cycle

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by feedme, Jun 1, 2008.

1. feedme

feedme 2+ Year Member

May 18, 2007
    I did a search, and want some more opinions.

I am applying this cycle with a not so hot science GPA (about 3.0) and am looking at mostly DO schools. I haven't started studying yet, am in a TPR class, and have EK books. I haven't started because I had to concentrate on moving. I am going to start this week for studying. Is August 15th too late? My TPR class ends August 4th. Opinions?

Oh should also mention that the only other thing I am doing this break is working 8-9 maybe 12 hours a week.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. J ROD

J ROD Watch my TAN walk!! Rocket Scientist Physician Pharmacist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Aug 1, 2005
    working on my tan......
    Choose August 15 to give yourself a little time to work on problem areas after the class. It is not too late but a little late. Depends on if you have everything else in and just waiting on the MCAT score.