August 7th or August 15th for this cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

feedme

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did a search, and want some more opinions.

I am applying this cycle with a not so hot science GPA (about 3.0) and am looking at mostly DO schools. I haven't started studying yet, am in a TPR class, and have EK books. I haven't started because I had to concentrate on moving. I am going to start this week for studying. Is August 15th too late? My TPR class ends August 4th. Opinions?

Oh should also mention that the only other thing I am doing this break is working 8-9 maybe 12 hours a week.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I did a search, and want some more opinions.

I am applying this cycle with a not so hot science GPA (about 3.0) and am looking at mostly DO schools. I haven't started studying yet, am in a TPR class, and have EK books. I haven't started because I had to concentrate on moving. I am going to start this week for studying. Is August 15th too late? My TPR class ends August 4th. Opinions?

Oh should also mention that the only other thing I am doing this break is working 8-9 maybe 12 hours a week.

Thanks

Choose August 15 to give yourself a little time to work on problem areas after the class. It is not too late but a little late. Depends on if you have everything else in and just waiting on the MCAT score.