August is considered late or early

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hapgeok

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I am a non traditional student and have a full time job. I will take the DAT end of this month. However, my practice tests' scores are not good. I got between 15 and 16 in Kaplan full length tests (I can't believe those scores. My GPA is 3.78) I could not finish some question in limited time. I am in blue :(
If I reschedule the DAT end of August, is it too late to get interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I am a non traditional student and have a full time job. I will take the DAT end of this month. However, my practice tests' scores are not good. I got between 15 and 16 in Kaplan full length tests (I can't believe those scores. My GPA is 3.78) I could not finish some question in limited time. I am in blue :(
If I reschedule the DAT end of August, is it too late to get interview?

Hey, you can always finish the addsas application, LOR and transcripts first, that way as soon as your DAT is done they can send it out asap.

Hey, you can always finish the addsas application, LOR and transcripts first, that way as soon as your DAT is done they can send it out asap.

Thank you very much.
I am trying to writing personal essay... It takes a long~ long~ time....
I have no idea when I finish to write the personal essay...
I wish I would submit my application ASAP.

Members don't see this ad :)
I assume that english is not your first language.

I would say its middle of the road. Its not too early nor too late. If you can do earlier than it would just be advantageous!