August MCAT Computer Test Takers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mshheaddoc

Howdy
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got this email, figured I'd share:

The AAMC will open registration for the computerized version of the August 2006 MCAT by June 14 (maybe as early as June 12). This administration will be our big systems test for the complete conversion to computer in 2007, so we need a lot of students to test the systems.

All currently available Thomson Prometric (TP) sites in the US and Canada will be offering the MCAT this August. In order to supply sufficient seats in 2007, TP is both building new sites and recruiting undergraduate colleges, so there won't be as many sites on the August list as there will be in 2007. Please don't panic if the August list doesn't show a site near you. If you have questions concerning testing site capacity or coverage, please email them directly to [email protected], and they will respond to your inquiry within 72 hours.

TP has created for you some examples of how they are conducting the site-requirements analyses and I will post them by Monday. I hope you find them helpful. And reassuring.

Ellen R. Julian, PhD

Director, MCAT
Associate Vice President, AAMC
2450 N St, NW
Washington, DC 20037
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.