August MCAT Score Early?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SolidGold

Florida winters are the best!
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry for posting this here instead of the MCAT forum, but its dead over there. Does anyone know if the August MCAT scores will be available early on the internet like it was for the past April MCAT?

Members don't see this ad.

Yep - I think I was told you can find out online Oct 1

If thats true, are we supposed to pay $15 like those people who took the April MCAT?

Members don't see this ad :)
Probably. The AAMC doesn't do anything for free. :rolleyes:

do you have to pay it before hand, or exactly on oct. 1st

I think people had to pay before hand in April.

Originally posted by SolidGold
I think people had to pay before hand in April.

No, you don't pay before hand. You pay $15 via credit card when you sign in to get your score.

Actually, in April, we had to pay on the day we got our scores. It wouldn't let us pay early.

Oh, ok thanks

something got sent around the listserv here at Texas A&M:

you really don't have to pay the 15 or 20 bucks they want to get your scores early. supposedly, you can print your AMCAS application and the scores will appear on the printed version.

i never tried this because i had already paid to receive my scores, but i know i couple of people who tried it and got out of that fee.

Originally posted by Pickle Salt
you really don't have to pay the 15 or 20 bucks they want to get your scores early. supposedly, you can print your AMCAS application and the scores will appear on the printed version.

I did not pay the $15. My scores did not appear on AMCAS until almost two weeks after they were available - about the same time they were sent home. Therefore, no, I was not able to cheat the system this way. I can't guarantee, but I'd imagine they delay it on purpose to make more $$$.

I don't mind paying the money, I want to know my score ASAP because this is my second go around in the application process and I need to know if I went up from my 28 so I know what to do with the rest of this year.