August MCAT Scores Available Friday, Oct. 14th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zobo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you log into the online system at the AAMC's website, it says scores available on the 14th. Just over 2 weeks to go.

Members don't see this ad.

zobo said:
If you log into the online system at the AAMC's website, it says scores available on the 14th. Just over 2 weeks to go.
:eek: It's true. (You have to login to Thx to see the message.)

Uh oh, here come the dry heaves :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
that makes thousands of us....scared. AHHHH, I want to die right now. OMG!!!!!

I too, confirm that this is in fact TRUE. I kept one eye shut to make sure IT-the august score, didn't pop up on the screen now...instead I got a flash at my old piece of crap score....the memories are quite painful

OMG, my heart started beating so much faster after I read this thread. I am sooo nervous...I keep thinking what I'm going to do if my scores are bad. Probably die. :eek:

One good thing is that Oct 14 is the beginning of my fall break so at least I won't be at school for a few days where everyone will be asking me what I made. And it'll give me time to adjust to a bad score or on the flip side celebrate a good score.

As Frank would say from "Everybody Loves Raymond": "HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :eek: Totally thought that scores were gonna be released the 18th of October...sure, 4 days isn't that much of a difference...but I'm a nervous wreck...I know I said before that I really couldn't care less about my score, but the truth of the matter, folks, is that something inside me does care...Ohmanohmanohman.....I know I f***** up the BS section, so I totally won't be surprised if I see a 5 for that one...sheesh, I have no clue what to expect :scared: but we're just gonna have to wait and see, I guess.

Whoa! It's definetly true. Ahhhh! I agree, 4-5 days early doesn't seem like much, but still! Two weeks exactly!? Crazy... I kind of want to know though. I mean, no matter what the outcome, this was the last time I'm taking this exam. So I mean, if I did poorly again, I'll have some re-considering to do, and I guess the earlier the better.

anyone placing bets on scores being released late on the 13th? They released them the night before they originally said they would for the april 05 results.

safeflower said:
OMG, my heart started beating so much faster after I read this thread. I am sooo nervous...I keep thinking what I'm going to do if my scores are bad. Probably die. :eek:

One good thing is that Oct 14 is the beginning of my fall break so at least I won't be at school for a few days where everyone will be asking me what I made. And it'll give me time to adjust to a bad score or on the flip side celebrate a good score.

you guys get a freaken fall break??? i need that time to cry.... :scared:

sweetstuff25 said:
you guys get a freaken fall break??? i need that time to cry.... :scared:

Mee too!! But I only have two classes that goes till Oct 15th, so I am free half of my weeks, and I only have classes half of the week.. Half of the week I am going to keep for crying... still I am busy too...... see people don't post usually on SDN, some people go and study. I have not seen guju around for a week... so she is going posting spree today.

if that's true, you guys are really lucky. i took the april MCAT and it was nothing but speculation in terms of a score release date. we didn't get the word for sure from the AAMC site until there was only a day or two to go. maybe they learned their lesson this time.

gujuDoc said:
What are you talking about a week???????? I come on in the nights. Its just Tuesday and Thursday I have class from 11-5 and 11-3 respectively, then I gotta study some and do homeworks, etc. etc.

And on Monday, I had class and then I had to run some errands and then I had class again in the afternoon, and then I had to study. Friday is the same as Monday, and likewise so is Wednesday. So I've been super busy

Oh Lord guju!! I feel bad for ya and your schedule!! I know how it goes.. And finally it’s the Friday the end of the week, isn’t it? It feels good that the weekend is coming up

But it does not help at all when it comes to knowing that the scores are arriving as early as on OCT 14th night. Oh!! Boy!! I am so freaked out about the scores.

i have two exams and two papers the week of the release. I am petrified of what is to come. I have been waiting for this score before applying to one of the more competitive schools. I am literally hanging out on a limb. :luck: to all.

thanks gujudoc. This is my second time, and I have never felt so apprehensive and devastated in my life--about an exam. In April, I was so naive and certain of success. This time I feel like I bombed it, due to the ps section. Thank you for your positive outlook. I am expecting the worst, but still hoping for the best :)

I can't concentrate on my schoolwork at all. Either I'm sitting in my room eating candy and trying to watch TV or I'm on this forum posting questions that won't matter if my MCAT went badly. I'm so scared... Worse, I've got several pchem assignments, an analytical assignment, a paper, two lab reports, and a biochem test all before Oct 14 so I better get back on track...

masche, that sounds like my schedule. I have an evaluation this tuesday, 2 lab reports and pchem too. I'm taking 2 pchem & a biochemical lab this quarter.