August MCAT Study buddy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredoc3909

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello friends,

I am looking for a study partner for the August MCAT. It's a few weeks left so maybe we could do FL and review together on skype. Let me know if you're interested!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm also taking it in August, which FL were you considering taking? I haven't studied with a study buddy but 2 people I respect greatly on YouTube said it was very beneficial so I'd be willing to give it a try!

I'm also taking it in August, which FL were you considering taking? I haven't studied with a study buddy but 2 people I respect greatly on YouTube said it was very beneficial so I'd be willing to give it a try!

Hey Gilakend, I was considering Princeton, NS, and AAMC FL

Hey Gilakend, I was considering Princeton, NS, and AAMC FL

I plan on taking a FL this week, hopefully Saturday if I don't have to work. Thinking of taking AAMC sample test. Have you taken that? Regardless I'm sure some exam in the future will work out. You can PM me anytime.

Members don't see this ad :)
I plan on taking a FL this week, hopefully Saturday if I don't have to work. Thinking of taking AAMC sample test. Have you taken that? Regardless I'm sure some exam in the future will work out. You can PM me anytime.
I would also be interested in having a study partner for the August MCAT. How can we arrange a skype session, and which FL test were you planning on taking this weekend?

I would also be interested in having a study partner for the August MCAT. How can we arrange a skype session, and which FL test were you planning on taking this weekend?

Per some recommendations on this forum I'm taking my AAMC Sample test (the unscored one) to gauge if I need to reschedule or if I am at where I want to be and also what I should focus on this last month. Taking the 8/18 MCAT.