Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

August MCAT'ers and non-Cali Residents- any UC secondaries yet?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by nitemagi, Oct 29, 2001.

1. nitemagi

nitemagi Senior Member
    Physician Faculty 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Topic pretty much explains it all. I'm trying to figure out whether I'm behind, AMCAS screwed up, or what. I know I'm at a double disadvantage due to not being a cali resident and taking the test in august, but has anyone else gotten secondaries from any UC schools?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sundevil1

sundevil1 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I'm not from Cali either but I took the MCAT in April. I got the UCLA secondary but was put on hold for the UCSD secondary(pretty much a rejection). I expected this. I'm still waiting to hear from UCSF, I didn't apply to Davis or Irvine. I had to call UCSD to get the news because I hadn't heard from them in so long, that pissed me off. With the august MCAT though, you might just want to sit tight for now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. none

none 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

"On hold" for a secondary? LOL! That must be the situation I'm in for SD and LA. I got and returned Davis, Irvine, and SF...not an August MCAT taker though, but a very late submitter, like September 20th.