August MCAT'ers, Anythng from NYMC or Chicago Medical?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dirkdiggler

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This whole process is really slow, but on top of that I waited till august and I am really getting sick of this and its only thanksgiving!!!! :p :D Has anyone been contacted by NYMC or Chicago Medical? :confused:

thanks

juan pablo escobar

long live columbia!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I got the Chicago med secondary the first week of Nov., didn't apply to the NYMC

Members don't see this ad :)
I received secondary from chicago med but dont really need it any more .

I got the chicago med secondary in mid september and still no word yet. That seems to be the general consensus, so sit tight.

aug mcater...interview at nymc for early december.

Originally posted by corleone:
•aug mcater...interview at nymc for early december.•••

Hey, corleone, CONGRATS :D and don't forget to add to the lists in "Aug. MCATers with Interviews -- List them!" and "Schools requesting interviews" threads. That's half the fun of getting an interview. :)

Regarding the August MCATer status...is this referring to those who ONLY took the Aug test, or those who took April AND August? thanks very much

Originally posted by rockaway:
•Regarding the August MCATer status...is this referring to those who ONLY took the Aug test, or those who took April AND August? thanks very much•••

It refers to anyone who took the MCAT for the first time in August (or maybe, didn't release their April scores and re-took in August?), so that schools had no scores for them at all until AMCAS got around to transmitting this August's scores.