1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

August MCATers Beware of Elevators

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by OnMyWayThere, Apr 27, 2004.

1. OnMyWayThere

OnMyWayThere OMS-III
    10+ Year Member

I forgot to mention this because I was so bummed about my practice score on the day that this happened, but it can save one of you from potential disaster on MCAT day...

I was taking a practice MCAT at UCLA the Saturday before the real deal. I took an elevator to go up to the level where it was being administered and right when it started moving, boom it got stuck. I was in there for about 10 minutes and my mind was definately in shock.

So, moral of the story... if this happens to you on MCAT day, it is a huge distraction. So the real moral of the story: STAY AWAY FROM ELEVATORS ON MCAT DAY.

Just my $0.02.

By the way, when is the August MCAT and is registration available yet? ( I might retake)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Wow, hadn't even thought about that (last important test was Step 1, almost a year ago). I had heard that you should plan for everything...for example, do you have a Plan B if your car doesn't start?