August MCATers, discuss your application progress here

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dandelion

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since we aren't getting any interview love, I thought we could have an area to compare notes with other August MCATers & support one another.

Seems that the disadvantage in applying with August MCAT scores really varies from school to school. Interviews at UMich, it looks like, are booked solid through January, while at the other extreme Harvard (non-rolling admissions) is beginning to send out secondary packets only now. Michigan clearly says on their website that applying to their school with August MCATs is a big disadvantage (one of the reasons I didn't apply).

From recent posts on the interview thread, though, it looks like interview slots in October are still available at many schools.

Are you guys getting completion notices? I submitted my first secondary only about two weeks ago, so I'm not too worried about not getting any yet.

We should be getting all the love in about a month or so. Good luck to all of you!

--dandelion
AMCAS submitted 8/21, processed 8/27
3 more secondaries to go

Members don't see this ad.