AUGUST SCORES ARE OUT!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Original, Oct 14, 2001.

1. Original

Original Ogori-Magongo Warrior

PRE-HAWKDOC SAID on another thread that a few of his friends have gotten their scores from the August 2001 MCAT. These earliest recipients are all from Iowa. From this we can deduce that the scores were mailed out on Friday Oct 12, and were therefore received by Iowans on Saturday Oct 13. Brace yourselves gang, THEY'RE COMING!!!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Trek

Trek Grand Uranium Member

Some of the worst days were between the first "they're coming" posts and the time the scores hit my mailbox. I'm usually not one to get nervous, but damn, i was sh*tting bricks everyday until they showed. Best of luck to all you expecting scores tomorrow or the next few days. --Trek

4. Legend

Legend Super Senior Member

Attending Physician
    If I released my score to my health committee adviser, do you think he would get it earlier than me?

5. csgirl

csgirl Senior Member

legi: Probably not. I asked my pre-med advisor (who I released my scores to) if he would get the scores before me and he said no.

6. Jamier2

Jamier2 SDN Hillbilly Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus

While this may happen at some places, I don't think it's very common at all. I heard the same rumor, and my advisors didn't get mine for about two weeks after I did.

They'll be here soon, a day or two either way won't change anything. :)

7. marbin

marbin Junior Member

All I want to say is good luck to all of you. Whatever the outcome just be proud of yourselves for giving it your best try. Keep up the good/hard work. :cool: