AUGUST SCORES ARE OUT!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Original

Ogori-Magongo Warrior
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
PRE-HAWKDOC SAID on another thread that a few of his friends have gotten their scores from the August 2001 MCAT. These earliest recipients are all from Iowa. From this we can deduce that the scores were mailed out on Friday Oct 12, and were therefore received by Iowans on Saturday Oct 13. Brace yourselves gang, THEY'RE COMING!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Some of the worst days were between the first "they're coming" posts and the time the scores hit my mailbox. I'm usually not one to get nervous, but damn, i was sh*tting bricks everyday until they showed. Best of luck to all you expecting scores tomorrow or the next few days. --Trek

If I released my score to my health committee adviser, do you think he would get it earlier than me?

Members don't see this ad :)
legi: Probably not. I asked my pre-med advisor (who I released my scores to) if he would get the scores before me and he said no.

Originally posted by Legi:
•If I released my score to my health committee adviser, do you think he would get it earlier than me?•

While this may happen at some places, I don't think it's very common at all. I heard the same rumor, and my advisors didn't get mine for about two weeks after I did.

They'll be here soon, a day or two either way won't change anything. :)

All I want to say is good luck to all of you. Whatever the outcome just be proud of yourselves for giving it your best try. Keep up the good/hard work. :cool: