Australian Dental Council Exam For Overseas Dentist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vinky84

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys this is vinky84,from INDIA.I am preparing for A.D.C exam for march 2010.This is my genuine attempt to organize everyone with the similar interest.I will be pleased to help anybody about this exam with details which I chalked out for my preparation & I hope same from others who joins this thread.I will regularly paste & update information on this thread,now its upto others who are keen to give & receive help mutually !Cheers !!

Members don't see this ad.

[SIZE=+1]ADC Examinations[/SIZE]
The Australian Dental Council (ADC) is the organization responsible for assessing overseas trained dentists to enable them to obtain registration in Australia. The ADC also accredits Australian Dental Schools courses leading to registrable qualifications. The dental boards, the dental schools, the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons, the Australian Dental Association, the Australian Dental & Oral Health Therapists Association and the Dental Hygienists Association of Australia are represented on the ADC.
Eligibility criteria
Overseas trained dentists are eligible to undertake the ADC examination procedure if they have completed and passed a dental degree which included at least four years' full-time academic study at a university recognised by the ADC and are registered as a dentist in their country of training or practice.
Immune Status
Australian dental institutions are committed to, and have a responsibility to ensure that staff and patients are safeguarded.
Prior to giving an ADC candidate access to clinical facilities for examination purposes, dental hospitals may require a routine assessment of disease history and immune status. This is already in place in some States.
Immunization, immune response to immunization, and disease history for tuberculosis, rubella, measles, mumps, chickenpox, herpes simplex virus, and hepatitis B virus may need to be documented.
Some States require that health care workers should be immunized for Hepatitis B and have demonstrated levels of immunity. All operators who will treat patients will be expected to not pose a risk of Hep B transmission to patients or staff. In some States a copy of dates of records of completed Hep B immunizations and of serological screen, to confirm immunity, must be provided prior to an examination. All information provided to the dental hospital remains confidential.
Candidates should ensure that they know their status and advise the ADC if they anticipate that they may not be able to meet the hospitals’ requirements.
Examination Procedures
The ADC examination procedures have been developed specifically to assess the qualifications of overseas trained dentists whose qualifications are not accepted as a basis for registration by Australian Dental Boards.
The examination procedure consists of three parts an Occupational English Test (OET); a Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice Questions and Short Answer questions); and a Final Examination(Clinical). These must be taken sequentially.
Occupational English Test (OET)
A comprehensive knowledge of English is essential to the practice of dentistry in Australia. All overseas trained dentists (regardless of country of training) are required to pass the Occupational English Test (OET) prior to acceptance into the Australian Dental Council examinations. Since 01 January 2006 exemptions are no longer granted.*

The purpose of the OET is to assess a candidate’s understanding and use of English in the professional workplace. The OET assesses both written and spoken English in four categories: reading, writing, listening and speaking. All four categories must be passed at an ‘A’ or ‘B’ level to achieve an overall satisfactory pass in the test.
No other English tests are accepted by the ADC. A pass in the OET is valid for two years. Candidates are required to hold a valid OET pass at the closing date of each exam stage applied for, ie at both Preliminary and Final Exam. No exemptions will be granted.*
* Candidates previously granted an exemption, or with OET results older than two years, will be required to provide a current satisfactory OET pass.
The OET is administered by the OET Centre. An application form and information on fees, venues and dates can be obtained from:
The OET Centre
Level 3, 7 Bowen Crescent
Melbourne, Vic 3004
Postal Address: GPO Box 372F, Melbourne Vic 3001
Tel + 61 3 9825 3800
Fax + 61 3 9825 3899
Web-site: http://www.occupationalenglishtest.org/

You must pass this test before you proceed to the Preliminary Examination. "A pass is valid for 2 years. Other English tests are not accepted."
Preliminary Examination
The Preliminary Examination is a written examination in multiple choice and short written answer format. It is designed to test your knowledge of the practice of dentistry and of clinical and technical procedures as they are practised in Australia. Previous examination papers are not available, but sample multiple choice questions are made available to enrolled candidates.
Unlimited attempts are permitted for this examination. A pass is valid for three years. In order to be eligible to attempt the Preliminary Examination, at the closing date for the exam you must have a satisfactory pass in the OET (valid for two years).
Final Examination - Clinical
In order to be eligible to sit for the Final Examination, at the closing date for the exam you must have passed the Preliminary Examination (pass valid for 3 years) and have a satisfactory pass in the OET (valid for two years).
The Clinical examination is held over three to six days and includes the following three blocks:

• Conservative Dentistry - Operative Dentistry and Paediatric Dentistry;
  • Treatment Planning -including consideration of Periodontics and Removable Prosthodontics;
  • Oral Surgery, Oral Diagnosis and Radiology.
Aspects of all clinical disciplines such as Orthodontics, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Pharmacology will be included where appropriate (practical and/or theoretical and/or viva voce). You will be examined at a level no less than that reached by graduates from Australian universities.
Unlimited attempts are permitted for this examination but but you must satisfy the eligibility requirements (above) for each attempt.
In the event that applications exceed available places in this examination, a system of priority will be applied:

• first attempt candidates will have priority over repeat attempt candidates;
  • the scheduling of first attempt candidates will take into consideration the time since they sat and qualified at the Preliminary Examinations (i.e. shorter time period)
  • candidates will be ranked in merit order of their overall score achieved in the Preliminary Examination;
  • candidates with fewer repeat attempts will have priority over candidates with a higher number of repeat attempts.
Candidates will be notified of acceptance, the venue and times at least one month before the examination date.
Examination Venues and Training
If you live overseas, you may take the OET and the ADC Preliminary Examination at an overseas venue. Availability of venues varies and some venues may not be available for a particular session. All visa and travel arrangements are the responsibility of the candidate. Candidates should ensure that they are able to travel to the nominated venue. If you are in Australia, you can sit both these examinations in any of the State capital cities and some larger provincial centres.
The Preliminary Examination is usually held in the first week of March and in the first week of September each year. You are allowed unlimited attempts at this examination, but a new fee must be paid for each attempt.
The Final Examination is held only in Australia. Candidates resident outside Australia may be able to obtain a temporary entry visa, at their own expense, to cover the trip to Australia to attend the examination. You are allowed unlimited attempts at this Examination, but a new fee must be paid for each attempt.
ADC Certificate
An ADC Certificate is issued upon successful completion of the ADC examination procedure. The ADC Certificate entitles you to apply for registration with any of the Australian Dental Boards.
How to Apply
To obtain an application form for assessment of your eligibility to complete the ADC examination process, please download it by clicking on the following link: Application for Assessment
Send all Applications for Assessment's to: Australian Dental Council (ADC) Ground Floor, 120 Jolimont Road East Melbourne Vic 3002, Australia
For further enquiries please email: [email protected]
[SIZE=+1]Fees[/SIZE]
All fees paid must be by bank cheque in Australian dollars made payable to The Australian Dental Council, Australian money order, or by credit card (Visa or MasterCard only).
For current information on fees for the Eligibility Assessment, Preliminary Examination or Final Examination, please click here

For current information on the Occupational English Test (OET) fee, you should contact:
OET Level 3, 7 Bowen Crescent Melbourne, Vic 3004 Postal Address: GPO Box 372F, Melbourne 3001 Tel + 61 3 9825 3800 Fax + 61 3 9825 3899 Web-site: http://www.oet.com.au Each fee for the OET, ADC Preliminary and ADC Final Examination allows only one attempt at the examination. Withdrawal from any examination may result in a cancellation fee being charged.
All visa and travel arrangements are the responsibility of the candidate. Candidates should ensure that they are able to travel to the nominated venues. Failure to undertake an examination because of an inability to obtain necessary visas or to arrange travel, etc will be considered a withdrawal and fees will apply. :):) Cheers !! :):)

Reactions: 1 user
Hi there....i m a dentist from Pakistan who also wana take australian dental exams....what r the books for OET ....if u know then please help me out as well....

Members don't see this ad :)
Moving to the Australia forum for better exposure. There have been problems with illegally distributing copyrighted material in threads like these. Don't make me close another thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the OET?
The Occupational English Test (OET) is a language test for overseas qualified medical and health professionals whose first language is not English. The Test measures the language competency of health professionals who are seeking registration and the ability to practise in an English-speaking context

• Currently, it assesses English language competency as it is used in the following professions in Australia: Dentistry
  • Pharmacy
  • Dietetics
  • Podiatry
  • Medicine
  • Physiotherapy
  • Nursing
  • Radiography
  • Occupational
  • Therapy Speech
  • Pathology Optometry and
  • Veterinary Science
The test is conducted seven times a year in over 40 locations throughout the world, including Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai in India. In 2009, the test will be conducted in January, March, May, June, August, October and November.
The OET is made up of four sub-tests: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
You receive results for the four sub-tests that make up the OET as one of five grades – A to E. A is the highest grade, E is the lowest.
There are descriptions for each grade on the printed Statement of Results you receive:

• Very high level of performance
  • High level of performance; i.e., able to use English with fluency and accuracy adequate for professional needs
  • Good level of performance; however, not acceptable to a range of health and medical councils
  • Moderate level of performance: requires improvement
  • Low level of performance: requires considerable improvement
There is no overall grade; you receive a separate grade for each sub-test you take.
The written papers are normally scheduled in the morning starting at 9.00am. The Listening, Reading and Writing sub-tests are completed by 1.00pm. The individual Speaking interviews are timetabled for the afternoon, from around 1.00pm until 6.00pm. You must be available for the whole of this period; the exact time of your interview is sent to you with the detailed venue information.
Test fee for OET is Aus. $ 775
For an additional score report, the fee is Aus. $ 35.
To apply for the test, one has to apply (and make payment online) at the following link:Click Here
For more information on OET, please visit: Official website at http://www.occupationalenglishtest.org/

Well sorry for late reply .Guys OET is like any other english test ,but moreover with intention to judge ur knowledge as professional !!U can order material at
http://www.occupationalenglishtest.org. tell me if u need some sample materials to practice .i wud luv to help !!

CHEERS!!:):)
hey vinky...........thanks 4 d information........u r doing good job.........thanks 4 these links........i need d model papers n sample questions n all study material 4 step 1 exam.........i wil b greatful 2 u if u help me..........i need ur help n my email id z [email protected] it would b my pleasure if i get 2 recieve ur mail or help thanq..........regards

Last edited:
I got this "it's now or never" feeling.

If I'm not going to give it a shot now, I probably won't do it at all.

So ... I need study partners in ISRAEL

Goal:
OET - October 2009 ==> Preliminary exam - March 2010 ==> Clinical Exam

If you're serious about it, mail me.

hi venky, this is dr sanjana from blore. am planning to take up adc and oet exams . guide me as to how to prepare for these exams. whr ll i get the materials from? am really confused with these.

Hi

Any information on the clinical exam?

What is required in the field of orthodontics? Prosthetics? Lab work involved.

Any info would be appreciated.

Hi Guys this is vinky84,from INDIA.I am preparing for A.D.C exam for march 2010.This is my genuine attempt to organize everyone with the similar interest.I will be pleased to help anybody about this exam with details which I chalked out for my preparation & I hope same from others who joins this thread.I will regularly paste & update information on this thread,now its upto others who are keen to give & receive help mutually !Cheers !!
hello vinky84 . its nice to hear that u are helping others who r preparing for preliminary exam.
i am dentist from punjab and i have cleared OET test . i am going to give ADC PART 1 exam in MARCH 2010.i m confused about what to study and how to clear this exam. i need ur help regarding material to study .plz help me out my email ID is [email protected].

Hi Vinky,:)
I am Archana....Could you pleaze help me regarding how to go about to prepare for the ADC and the OET..i mean the study material...I havnt attempted the Oet yet,
i am thinking of appearing for the ADC part 1 on september..
I was also looking for an online study partner..to share views..

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there,
I am also an overseas dentist interested in taking the ADC Preliminary exam on March 2010
I would appreciate it if anyone advice me on what books 2 read and send me any questions or tips regarding that exam .
Best regards
Maya

hello m a dentist n want to appear in ADC exam in march 2010 ... but i have no idea of what is included in preliminary exam.
please guide me ... leme know of the subjects that i have to cover n the books i can use ... mail me on my id as soon as u see this ... i would be greatful.
my id is [email protected]
its UNDERSCORE AFTER DR IN MY id... please reply soon... subjects n books... m in lahore pakistan ... teme of the books n papers i can get 4m here ...

What is the OET?
The Occupational English Test (OET) is a language test for overseas qualified medical and health professionals whose first language is not English. The Test measures the language competency of health professionals who are seeking registration and the ability to practise in an English-speaking context

• Currently, it assesses English language competency as it is used in the following professions in Australia: Dentistry
  • Pharmacy
  • Dietetics
  • Podiatry
  • Medicine
  • Physiotherapy
  • Nursing
  • Radiography
  • Occupational
  • Therapy Speech
  • Veterinary Science
The test is conducted seven times a year in over 40 locations throughout the world, including Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai in India. In 2009, the test will be conducted in January, March, May, June, August, October and November.
You receive results for the four sub-tests that make up the OET as one of five grades – A to E. A is the highest grade, E is the lowest.
There are descriptions for each grade on the printed Statement of Results you receive:

• High level of performance; i.e., able to use English with fluency and accuracy adequate for professional needs
  • Good level of performance; however, not acceptable to a range of health and medical councils
There is no overall grade; you receive a separate grade for each sub-test you take.
The written papers are normally scheduled in the morning starting at 9.00am. The Listening, Reading and Writing sub-tests are completed by 1.00pm. The individual Speaking interviews are timetabled for the afternoon, from around 1.00pm until 6.00pm. You must be available for the whole of this period; the exact time of your interview is sent to you with the detailed venue information.
To apply for the test, one has to apply (and make payment online) at the following link:Click Here
For more information on OET, please visit: Official website at http://www.occupationalenglishtest.org/
Hi Vinky,
Thank u 4 all ur help ,
I am taking the ADC preliminary exam on March 2010 , plz i would appreciate it if u could send me any samples of questions , list of books and any tips & my e-maill address z ( maya_n@y7mail .com)
Best regards .
Maya

Please contact me!

I want a serious study partner for the adc examinations!

Last edited:

hello vicky..
i am somiya frm pakistan. i am appearing for the OET exam on november, but i m having difficulty in reading and writing parts. can u plz help me by sending some tips or samples.i will b very grateful ,
looking forward to ur response

the information you put is really good.
just wanted to clarify whether i can give oet on jan 9th n 1st prelims on march 2010.
is that possible?

hey,
i also wanted more info abt the prelims .
whr can i get info abt the application and the exam dates?

hello vicky..
i am somiya frm pakistan. i am appearing for the OET exam on november, but i m having difficulty in reading and writing parts. can u plz help me by sending some tips or samples.i will b very grateful ,
looking forward to ur response
hi somi am asad from uk..i want to know is there any oet training provider in lahore? my email id is [email protected]

the information you put is really good.
just wanted to clarify whether i can give oet on jan 9th n 1st prelims on march 2010.
is that possible?

you can't
last application date for the march prelims is 1 dec.

Hi venky. i am preparing for preliminary adc exam that will be held in march 2010. can you please help me with the list of books to read and the type of questions that can be asked? i would be grateful for your help in this matter.
thanks, i am also looking out for study partners in bangalore or any other city in india? i can be mailed at [email protected]

hi guys

thanks for this good subject.... thanxxx vinky...

is there is any books for preparing for part 1 and 2 ???

ex: like the books of the NBDE!!!
---------------------------------

thank you again

Hi everyone!If someone can help me please don't hesitate.I want to appear in ADC exam, but i have no idea of what is included in preliminary exam.Tell me please what books should I read.Which is a bibliography?if somebody could help me please contact me .My email is [email protected] and my id.messenger is aaronvis2004.Best regards!

Hi to those who needs help in relation to ADC EXAM.
CONTACT ME AT
+91 9871715401

:)

Hi this is mjdoc.I am taking ADC this March 2010.I appreciate ur help.I look forward to share and prepare for the exams.How are you going about with your preparation? Can I get some idea so that we can discuss and work together to pass this exam.

ADC BOOKS for PART - 1

ADC BOOKS for PART - 1

- Sichers Oral Anatomy - Du Brul E.L. (Mosby & Co.)
- Cariology - Newbrun E. (Williams & Wilkins)
or
- Textbook of Clinical Cariology - Thylstrip A. (Munksgaard)
- Minor Oral Surgery - Howe G.L. (Wright & Sons)
- Extraction of Teeth - Howe G.L.
- Synopsis of minor Oral Surgery
- Medical Problems in Dentistry - Wright, Cawson
- Medically Compromised Patients - Scully, Cawson
- Cowsons book on medical emergences
- Gradners mcq book
- skully mcq
- Arco mcq book
- j.e.wells books

preliminary preparation...

1)----Instead of going thru text books and reading all the irrelevant things prefer to go thru the Dental decks to start with , where they have beatifull explanation of the answers along with the , its subject wise in that so u can keep track of subjects u have covered also....here one important thing is U look into the question then next page is the answer ,,,,i say u go thru the explanation once even if u know the answer(people tend to skip explanation when they know the answers)... so this vil revise almost everything of BDS

2)---u'l get bored bored reading the dental decks... if read it continuously so in between u can go thru the Therapeutic guidelines, very good book, cuz its all in Australian standard wat they maintain. this vil help both for MCq and SAQ

3)then u can go thru the Edward Odell clinical problems in Dentistry, 56 different cases case by case with pictures understand it , especially the management part of it..

4)DO read Medical problems in Dentistry by Cawson and scully, its actually kind of a General Medicine text book no need to go thru every aspect of it good thing is they have given Dental aspect for every medical problem... u just need to go thru that
explanation of Bisphosphanates and Anti depressants and CJD is given good in this book)

5)Cawson Mcq's

6)------ Once u r done with the DECKs all the subjects .... u can go thru the 1000MCQ's

:):)CHEERS!!

Books suggested by my seniors--

1.1000 mcq bank of previous years adc (have them)
2.dental deck (2001-2003-2007)
3.national bord papers (1978-2005)
4.cowsons mcq book
5.bouchers mcq book
6.gardners mcq book
7.arco mcq book
8.odells books
9. j.e.wells books
10.cowsons book on medical emergiences
11.dental secrets (have this)
12.Master Dentistry 1&2.
13. Oral Path books
14. kaplans clinical notes 2007

Books suggested by my seniors--

4.cowsons mcq book
5.bouchers mcq book
6.gardners mcq book
7.arco mcq book
8.odells books
9. j.e.wells books
12.Master Dentistry 1&2.
13. Oral Path books

T

Last edited:
books suggesyed by my seniors -

4.cowsons mcq book
5.bouchers mcq book
6.gardners mcq book
7.arco mcq book
8.odells books
9. j.e.wells books
12.Master Dentistry 1&2.
13. Oral Path books

Anyone who have ideas on how to take 'dental residencies' in any of the hospitals or any facility in Australia, need informations please..

No residency programs in australia buddy....only public healthsector workforce scheme !!!

Plz. guys share ur basic information about urself.Format is like -

NAME :
SCHOOL :
YEAR OF PASSING :
CURRENT STATUS OF ADC :
CURRENT LOCATION :
E mail I.D. :

I will provide u with common mail ID as our seniors had done,so as to help each other in best way...as i can't answer individually everytime as i m sailing in same boat ....so be started now !!

hiiii Everyone...

Im sitting for the ADC part 1 exam in March 2010, Im really confused as to how to go about it or if there is enought time from now upto march...can u please help me???

Should I study dental decks or Boucher's mcqs????

Im also lookin for serious study partners even if its online...Im currently in Perth

my email is [email protected]

please dont hesitate to contact...willing to share the info i collected already...

take care

Hi , I'm new to this forum..... can anyone plz advise me, on OET eligibility criteria for ADC Preliminary examinations. Do we have to pass all four subtests in a single sitting

Last edited:
hi, my name is tara, n am preparing 4 adc preliminary exam in march 2010, am in melbourne, i need guidance for the preliminary syllabus , wot shud i study.... plz help....waiting 4 ur reply....
thanx:confused:
Hi Vinky,:)
I am Archana....Could you pleaze help me regarding how to go about to prepare for the ADC and the OET..i mean the study material...I havnt attempted the Oet yet,
i am thinking of appearing for the ADC part 1 on september..
I was also looking for an online study partner..to share views..

Hi, I will suggest you to get the latest Books and MCQ and prepare for the Theory examination Dentalsupply is a good source of latest materials and you will get the latest. If you need more info Email me I will give you the address to get the stuff . Tony [email protected]. Tony

hi, my name is tara, n am preparing 4 adc preliminary exam in march 2010, am in melbourne, i need guidance for the preliminary syllabus , wot shud i study.... plz help....waiting 4 ur reply....
thanx:confused:

Hi, There is no need to read the following for ADC These are for Canada Exams . Please don’t get misguided
14. kaplans clinical notes 2007[/QUOTE]
9. j.e.wells books
6.gardners mcq book
7.arco mcq book
12.Master Dentistry 1& 2.

The Following books and very important and need to review your basics. However the MCQ must be the latest one 2010 . Please don’t read the Old one good for nothing .

THE LATEST 2010 MCQ
COWSONS MCQ BOOK
BOUCHERS MCQ BOOK
COWSONS BOOK ON MEDICAL EMERGIENCES
ORAL PATH BOOKS
CLINICAL PROBLEM SOLVING IN DENTISTRY
PAEDIATRIC DENTISTRY
MEDICAL EMERGENCIES
OXFORD HANDBOOK OF CLINICAL DENTISTRY
RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY
This is more than sufficient to clear Theory examination with my experience . If you need more info Email me I will give you the address to get the stuff . Tony [email protected]. Tony

books suggesyed by my seniors -

4.cowsons mcq book
5.bouchers mcq book
6.gardners mcq book
7.arco mcq book
8.odells books
9. j.e.wells books
12.Master Dentistry 1&2.
13. Oral Path books

Hi,

I'm new in the Forum, I have just discovered it today,
I'm from Argentina And i'll seat for the ADC on march 2010 in Sydney, I'm gathering all the information that I can from Internet because I'm living in Hanoi and is hard from here to find books to study.

I'm willing to contact with people who is preparing the same exam so e can help each others.

pastelito

hi vinky
my name is aastha, i hv to move to sydney after marriage and want to work . i have done BDS in india. and i have simply no idea about the ADC exams...and how to apply+prepn. can you plz guide me on dat...
my email address is [email protected]
i will b vry greatful to u fr ur help.

thnku
aastha :)

Hey thanx 4 ur sharing heart "Tonnychill" ..bt if u cud tell all of us wat r these THE LATEST 2010 MCQ ,and i do respect every opinion as it is open platform..bt why u advice not to go 4 N.D.B.E material..dude its one of the best way to revise and learn instantly..last bt. not the least ur at wat stage of preparation...& share the names of so called paediatric & restorative books ur referring to... !!!

Last edited:
Guys Dental secrets is one of all time gr88 book ..read to believe it ...ADC is a conceptual exam ..so u need to have gud subject understanding with gr88 clinical skills !!So be sure wat to study & wat to leave !!

I want to sit OET on 2010 so can i get some sample questions and practice books. I live in Myanmar so i have some difficulties to find practice books. You can send information to my mail. My mail is [email protected]
What is the OET?

• Pharmacy
  • Dietetics
  • Podiatry
  • Medicine
  • Physiotherapy
  • Nursing
  • Radiography
  • Occupational
  • Therapy Speech
  • Veterinary Science

I am also new in the forum. I am from Myanmar and i wanna sit ADA on 2010 so we r in the same boat. So keep in touch and help each other. You can mail me [email protected]
Hi,

I'm new in the Forum, I have just discovered it today,
I'm from Argentina And i'll seat for the ADC on march 2010 in Sydney, I'm gathering all the information that I can from Internet because I'm living in Hanoi and is hard from here to find books to study.

I'm willing to contact with people who is preparing the same exam so e can help each others.

pastelito

HI every one....I am giving the ADC part 1 in march 2010..in sydney.
I have given it in september 2009 but failed the SAQ..
can somebody tell me what are the best materials to study to Pass the SAQ.....

Hi VINKY84, I am preparing for my clinical exam , if you and good knowledge of the Books I suggested , it will be easy for you to clear the Theory examination. The latest 2010 MCQ means , you must read it 35 to 45 % of questions come from these. There is a company named Dentalsupply prepare a fresh Book after every exam, if you read that you will have less problem also they suggest you the kind of Books you need to read. The mail address of the Dentalsupply is dentalsupply at mail dot com
Regarding the N.D.B.E material and Kaplans clinical notes got nothing to do with ADC Theory examination these Books and notes are for Canada and USA Exams. Most people get confused and read unwanted stuff and waste the time. I am fully aware of N.D.B.E material and read it but it was of no help to me.
Regarding the Books
Comprehensive review of dentistry by Louis Boucher
Dentistry by R.A. Cawson
Clinical Problem Solving in Dentistry by Edward Odell edition-3
The Handbook of paediatric dentistry by Angus C. Cameron & Richard P. Widmer the latest edition
Hope you are happy with the answer. if you still need some thing email me , I will only answer when I am free .
Thanks

Hey thanx 4 ur sharing heart "Tonnychill" ..bt if u cud tell all of us wat r these THE LATEST 2010 MCQ ,and i do respect every opinion as it is open platform..bt why u advice not to go 4 N.D.B.E material..dude its one of the best way to revise and learn instantly..last bt. not the least ur at wat stage of preparation...& share the names of so called paediatric & restorative books ur referring to... !!!

Please don’t make the people panic. ADC want to test your basic knowledge and if you are good in cavity preparation and related viva , you are through. There is no need of any Great skill but you should know the basic concept of cavity preparation. Those who are poor in cavity preparation then read Sturdevant's Art and Science of Operative Dentistry and make sure you understand each and every step of preparation for class 2, class 3 and complex as well as crown preparation. If you need further please email me . I will only reply when I am free as I am busy preparing for the clinical.

Guys Dental secrets is one of all time gr88 book ..read to believe it ...ADC is a conceptual exam ..so u need to have gud subject understanding with gr88 clinical skills !!So be sure wat to study & wat to leave !!

Hi are you a dentist cleared the ADC clinical exam ? if not How can you help me ? or How can I trust you

Hi to those who needs help in relation to ADC EXAM.
CONTACT ME AT
+91 9871715401

Status
Not open for further replies.