australian dental council exam in sep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hi
does any body know any online ADC preparation courses? plz inform me
besides, I have taken the Sep. prelim course but my result has not been posted, is there anyone who has got his/her result?

Members don't see this ad.

hi friend
congrat for getting ADC degree, I have just taken prelim in sep. and I am waiting for result. do you know any online course for prelim or clinical exam?

i dunno any online preparation courses but i know theres some preparation courses that you have to be there present.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi friends i am new to this site n i am planning to go to australia my internship will get over in march 2012 can anyone guide me whr to get oet books apart from adc website i will buy tht also but any other books needed for oet.
n i wanted to ask wether i can get e books for part -1 which one of a friends had listed here before some time. thanks

HELLO HELLO!!!

I'm so happy to find out about these forums that really help us to achieve our goal of practicing dentistry in Australia!

Working in Australia would be a huge opportunity for me. I know all the steps and they look a little hard but not impossible!....Can anybody please help me out with study material for the theory preliminary test?, anything would be really helpful!

Thank you in advanced and good luck to all those that are taking the tests soon.

Cheers!

Gabriela

Last edited:
Hi Daisy Duck,
As you are done with your prelims,need your help regarding what is the list of text books and MCQ required for the preparation and for where to buy them.
I am in search of right guidance..your help will be appreciated.
Good luck for your career ahead.

heloo every one .. i just cmpltd my grad in june .. can u plz tell me abt the prelim exam for ADC .. i hv got info abt OET bt nthng on prelim exam .. i wanna knw abt the fees , VENUE IN INDIA and anythng u guys knw abt prelim exam .. thnks guys .. god bles us all he he

Hi Jashguma, follow this link to my website with info on the exam and procedure.

As far as I know the exam takes place in New Delhi. If you got more questions please contact me. I'm putting together a study guide which will be available next week, so let me know if you need more help.

Cheers

-bc

i'm new to this forum.planning to give OET exam in march 2012.please help me regarding the study material n all.
Is anyone there who will be taking the OET in march??

heloo every one .. i just cmpltd my grad in june .. can u plz tell me abt the prelim exam for ADC .. i hv got info abt OET bt nthng on prelim exam .. i wanna knw abt the fees , VENUE IN INDIA and anythng u guys knw abt prelim exam .. thnks guys .. god bles us all he he

Hi Jasghuman, congratulations on your accomplishment.

On my blog you can find detailed information about the preliminary exam and can also ask questions about it. If you want to know more about the adc exam click that link and you'll be taken to a great page on my website.

The exam takes place in New Delhi every year. That's the only venue in India as far as I know.

Let me know if you need more help or contact me on my website ADC Exam Academy

Anyone to join for adc prelim studies...? reply...

hello doc,
congrats for clearing part 1...
can u please tell me d list of books u referred..n frm whr u got therapeutic guidelines...
n if possible can u send me old question papers u hv n 1000 mcq n 69 saq with answers....
it ll be of gr8 help...
i m stayin in gurgaon n preparing for dis exam n really lost frm whr to start n wat to study..
i need ur sincere advice...
my e mail id is [email protected]...
thanx a ton...
tk care.. study hard n lookin fwd for ur reply...

Hi. ....I'm new to this forum.. I have cleared my part-1exam..n wish to give the clinicals in November this year (2011)..is there nobody preparing for the same here..??? May b we can help each other. I stay in Sydney and if anybody wants to form a study group I will be happy to take part in it.. Also for those preparing for the preliminary exams if you have ny query plz ask me..if I cud,I will surely help you all,,becoz I know how does it feel to be left alone to give an exam you barely know anything about.. So,, it's best luck to all of us working hard.. Let's help each other,to get through this final step towards our great carrier...:thumbup:

Hello doc ( daisy duck)
congrats for clearing part 1 .. good job!
m also preparing frm haryana n really confused hw n whr to start..
if possible cn u mail me 1000 mcq s n 69 SAQ wid answers n old papers u hv on [email protected]
n pls tell me frm whr u got therapeutic guidelines n send me d name of books u referred ...
i need ur sincere advice urgently..
lookin fwd for uir help..
tk care.. study hard...:)

Hello doc ( daisy duck)
congrats for clearing part 1 .. good job!
m also preparing frm haryana n really confused hw n whr to start..
if possible cn u mail me 1000 mcq s n 69 SAQ wid answers n old papers u hv on [email protected]
n pls tell me frm whr u got therapeutic guidelines n send me d name of books u referred ...
i need ur sincere advice urgently..
lookin fwd for uir help..
tk care.. study hard...:)

If you don´t mind please I´m looking for the 1000mcq and all the stuff we need to prepare the preliminary exam, thanks in advance!
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
hello guys,
i see that most of you will be sitting for the ADC exam this year. All the best to you.
Im a student of 3rd year BDS from Karachi Pakistan, and i will be sitting for the ADC exam in 2014 inshaaALLAH. I would be really grateful if you guys can guide me as I want to start preparing for the exam from now only. I have some questions in my mind which Im posting below, kindly reply to them. Thanks again

1- How soon can I sit for the exam after I graduate?
2- What exactly comes on the OET and how should I prepare for it?
3- For how long is the OET valid?
4- After clearing the OET whats the maximum amount of time after which i can give the preliminary exam?
5- The course outline and the books which i should refer to for the preliminary exam?
6- for the clinical exam is it possible if im in australia to get some clinical experience before sitting for the exam?
7 lastly, if anyone knows anybody who has successfully cleared all these exams , how many years did that person take to complete it?

Really looking forward to your reply. Thank you and good luck again.

Hi everyone.

Can anyone pls help me with information regarding books for the oet exams and adc preliminary exams. I live in the uk and also would like anyone who is preparing for the exams to please get in touch on my email [email protected]. This is an urgent appeal.

Hi. ....I'm new to this forum.. I have cleared my part-1exam..n wish to give the clinicals in November this year (2011)..is there nobody preparing for the same here..??? May b we can help each other. I stay in Sydney and if anybody wants to form a study group I will be happy to take part in it.. Also for those preparing for the preliminary exams if you have ny query plz ask me..if I cud,I will surely help you all,,becoz I know how does it feel to be left alone to give an exam you barely know anything about.. So,, it's best luck to all of us working hard.. Let's help each other,to get through this final step towards our great carrier...:thumbup:

Hey, Im a 3rd year BDS student from Pakistan. I would really like it if you could please help me prepare for oet and preliminary exam. I shall be appearing for it in 2014 inshaaALLAH. Please contact me soon as I want to start studying from now. This is my email add [email protected]

Hi...This is the list of what I have.
Let me know, what youre interested in.
OET
- Reading sample tests / tips to answer sheet
- OET book and cds

PRELIMINARY TEST
*BOOKS:
- Therapeutic guidelines
- Dental decks by specialty
- Removable partial. Davenport
- Operative dentistry. Sturdevant 2002
- Pediatric dentistry. Cameron 2 edition
- Carranza. Perio
- Perio. Lindhe 2003
- Cawson MCQ
- Clinical problem solving. Odell 2 edition
- Common oral diseases. Langlais 3 edition
- Contemporary fixed prosthodontics. Rosentiel 2001
- Dental Secrets. Sonis 1999
- Manual ENDO & Dental Trauma. Abbott
- Endodontics. Problem solving in clinical practice 2002. **Great for preliminary
- Endodontics. Ingle 2002 5 edition
- Handbook Local anaesthesia. Malamed 4 edition
- Master dentistry. Vol 1(Surgery, Radio, Pathology)& 2 (Restorative, Pediatric, Prostho). 2003
- Cawson
well i am intrested in actually all that yu have..so how can i get this?

well hello i am from jaipur as well.... so i would be giving this exam later years so Madam/Sir i just want to know how is this ADC exam pattern works and how are u preparing for it.

i'm new to this forum.planning to give OET exam in march 2012.please help me regarding the study material n all.
Is anyone there who will be taking the OET in march??
well hello i am from jaipur as well.... so i would be giving this exam later years so Madam/Sir i just want to know how is this ADC exam pattern works and how are u preparing for it.

I don't know about the clinical exam,,as i hv not given it..but prelims r not that tough.. Just work hard..n ask whatever u want..if I cud help I will...I was in Haryana till march this year n gav the prelims.. Nw preparing fr the clinicals..

Best luck n don't worry..we work hard enof to get through this..cheers!!!

hi daisy duck....i am a dentist from haryana.can you help me regarding the study material for the prelims?? my email id is [email protected]

hi,the exam consists of 3 stages- 1.OET 2.ADC prelims 3. Clinical exam
start preparing !! best of luck

Hi there, my name is eclips. im planning to take up my ADC Part 1 in March 2013. Can anyone help me out with the materials please, where can i get these materials from... thanks..!

hi daisy duck....ambitious 1986 this side....i have done with my internship and i wanted to give my australian dental council exam....plz do help me as i dont hav any idea about this....i am from haryana and did my dentistry from mumbai....all d vry best for ur clinical exam...waiting for the reply...god bless u :)

Last edited:
well i am intrested in actually all that yu have..so how can i get this?

hi,
after going thr various blogs...wht i undrstod ws all of us are unaware of the posiible ways to prepare for adc exams....
pls lets help each other on what all we can......
i too am in search of preparation material......
u can reach me at [email protected]....
thanks a lot........ all the best.
:)

Hello,
Well, I started researching about the ADC a couple of months back. I do understand the step by step procedure needed for the completion of the same. The thing really confusing me right now are the IMP books and study material for the Part 1.
I have a complete list of the books required which goes to 36Texts and 12 MCQ books, which honestly is driving me nuts rtg now. I have come to know that solving MCQ's rtg from start n going to books as n when a doubt arises is a Great tip.
Pls contact me on [email protected] if any1 is serious about appearing the OET and Part1 in 2012 so we could form a study group and mutual help group.
I'm from Bombay
Thank you n All d best:thumbup:

hi....
i'm preparing for ADC exams & also require preparation material....
it will be great to have a study partner....
[email protected]

Hi ppl
I am planning for the March prelim exam and need a female study partner anyone interested plz contact me at [email protected]
Hello!!I'm too preparing for the March exam, where are u based?it will be good to share and prepare with another female dentist!

Hi,
I'm giving my exams in March 2013, looking for discussion.... From INDIA

hi there.. did u get any dtudy materials for ADC exam.. can u plz plz pass them 2 me too..i would appreciate ur help.. thnx [email protected] is my email id ..

hi! im super confused can anyone please help me? i want to knw exactly what to do and wht procedure to follow to practice dentistry in australia.