Kit71

15+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2002
Brisbane, Australia
Visit site
Status
Hi All

I am a slightly *ahem* older lass contemplating this whole post-graduate medical school situation. I have recently completed a post-grad qualification in Exercise Science, and therefore, have an undergraduate science qualification.

I am interested in hearing - first hand - from those of you who have completed, or are currently completing, a four year post-graduate medical degree in Australia. Since I have recently purchased a house (woohoo!) in Brisbane, I am particularly keen to hear from those slaving away at UQ!!

Questions on my mind run along the lines of....how much did you prepare/study for GAMSAT?; did you pay big bucks for a prep course, and if you did, did it assist you? is med school living up to your expectations etc...

Many thanks
Kit:p

Winged Scapula

Cougariffic!
Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
Apr 9, 2000
forums.studentdoctor.net
Status
  1. Attending Physician
Kit...

Most of the denizens here are Americans who have studied in Oz, but you may find a stray Aussie or two around here. I encourage you to do a search under this topic as there are many threads dealing with studying medicine in Australia (albeit, most from an American's perspective).

best of luck to you...

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads