Australian University Admissions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TrillyTina

Lost Soul
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just sent in my applications to an agent for two Aus-unis and I was wondering if anyone is familiar with how their rolling application system works? I mean I read for Murdoch, in which they had set dates for different rounds in which they select their applicants, but I wasn't too sure how University of Sydney and Melbourne conducted their admissions process. Thanks for your insight!

Members don't see this ad.

Are you talking about undergrad admission or graduate medical admission?

Undergraduate (Veterinary) Medicine... but it should still be similar anyways.

For Murdoch, I got the gist of piling up all applications till 4 set dates out of the year. Then they would proceed in selecting 8 applicants each 'round.'

However I wasn't sure if the other 2 universities (that I applied to) sorted applicants by an equivalent method.

Last edited:
Undergraduate (Veterinary) Medicine... but it should still be similar anyways.

For Murdoch, I got the gist of piling up all applications till 4 set dates out of the year. Then they would proceed in selecting 8 applicants each 'round.'

However I wasn't sure if the other 2 universities (that I applied to) sorted applicants by an equivalent method.

Hey Trilly,

Just curious since we don't get many Vets here but what's the process for you to get Licensed back in the US? (Or Canada, wherever you're from)