Automatic acceptance guaranteed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FreeMeDoctor

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think anyone who can complete 20 applications to med school and fulfill every last tedious BS requirement should get automatic acceptance to one of the f-ing schools that you apply to.......

this is the most tedious bs process i have ever encountered.

Members don't see this ad.

Welcome to the world of medical school admissions. Yet another rung in the ladder that you will climb to reach your dreams. Enjoy! It's worth it. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I think anyone who can complete 20 applications to med school and fulfill every last tedious BS requirement should get automatic acceptance to one of the f-ing schools that you apply to.......

If that is the case then I should have at least 2 coming to me.

Amen to that brother.

I was expecting a checklist :(

If that were the case, there would be another 16,000 people attending med school next year.

Automatic admissions DO exist, at a bunch of schools, but they come with their own set of hoops, usually entailing your being a sophomore in college ready to promise to attend that institution, but some of those post bacc programs have linkages to med schools too.

I think we should be able to write off all the fees on our taxes, and applying to med school should count as 5 hours of ug gen ed credit.

[ ] Receive a 45T on your MCAT
[ ] Have a 4.0 GPA at a highly competitive school
[ ] Graduate with 3 majors, and graduate early
[ ] Cure cancer at least twice

I dunno, even those are kinda "iffy". I think you should add

[ ] Date/Marry an adcoms son/daughter
[ ] Save a minimum of 17 children from a burning orphanage in a foriegn country
[ ] Set up at least 5 free clinics in Mexico/Africa/India
[ ] have a 3 generation legacy at a medical school

have you ever applied to Peace Corps? i think that was more tedious and i don't understand why. i mean you're applying to volunteer.

just be glad that for med school there's no medical or dental exam!

Be happy its not Law School... which is wholly dependant on your LSAT

[ ] Receive a 45T on your MCAT
[ ] Have a 4.0 GPA at a highly competitive school
[ ] Graduate with 3 majors, and graduate early
[ ] Cure cancer at least twice

It's so simple! You never see gems like this in those worthless Med School Prep books.

Be happy its not Law School... which is wholly dependant on your LSAT

Law school admissions is easier in my opinion. My friend had a 3.6 and the LSAT equivalent of a 36-37 MCAT and got into around 5-6 out of the Top 10 law schools in the country. Most of all, she got acceptances in a matter of days/weeks after turning in all of her stuff. Meanwhile, our application season runs from June all the way till April of next year.