Dismiss Notice

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Available housing Loma Linda

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by MS Nugent, Jun 21, 2008.

1. MS Nugent

MS Nugent MS Nugent

I just graduated from LLU SOM in May. I got my residency in San Diego and I have 2Bed/2Bath condo for rent only 3 mins away from Campus. Here are the details and my contact info.
    Rent: $1250/month
    2Bed/2bath, central air/hear, washer/dryer, new kitchen appliances, new floors, walk-in closet, patio, attic, lots of storage, parking. Available NOW
    This is a really beautiful unit that I loved living in as a student. This quiet and friendly complex is home to several LLU students and residents. I've put the Craigslist listing on the bottom. Contact Justin at (914) 720-4797 for a showing. Don't wait until the last minute to look for housing. Some of my classmates had to live in very unideal situations during first year because the didn't get situated until the got to school.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/apa/719236206.html

P.S. I'm also open to answer any question about my time at Loma Linda. It was a great ride.:D

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.