Average hours per week on ERAS for 3x/year activity?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

golfman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen a good answer to this on past threads, so I'll try again here.

I am the coordinator for a service activity we do 3x/year. I have done this for multiple years. The activity lasts 3 hours every time.

What on earth do I put for average hours/week? Can I just leave it blank? Or should I put 3 hours/week and then clarify in the comment box we just do it once every 4 months?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't seen a good answer to this on past threads, so I'll try again here.

I am the coordinator for a service activity we do 3x/year. I have done this for multiple years. The activity lasts 3 hours every time.

What on earth do I put for average hours/week? Can I just leave it blank? Or should I put 3 hours/week and then clarify in the comment box we just do it once every 4 months?

Just leave it blank. I think that's a useful section to fill out when you have an activity that takes up a huge amount of your time (like a 30h/wk research gig or something). For these things that take only a few hours a month or a few hours several times a year, just leave it blank.