average time for aamc score reporting?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gaki

needs help
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think their official time for turnaround is 30 days or so.. but how long does it really take? I heard its been faster than that, at least for the non-essay part.

Any response/hearsay would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure what you're asking. I tested on 27 Jan and got my results on the morning (early morning) of 28 Feb. That's what? 32 days.

I'm sure AAMC had my multiple choice sections graded in about 0.2 seconds since that's automated by the computer.

well one friend of mine who took a computerized version in august (before the shorter formats came out) said that although they didnt send notices that scores were out until a month later, he checked his account early anyway, and i *think* his number scores were out within 2 weeks. they just didnt tell him since his writing sample score wasnt done.

It's at least 30 days from the new ctb, and you get your scores and writing samples together. The old paper one was supposed to be 60 days, but sometimes the scores went up 10 PM the night before the scores were supposed to be released.

Members don't see this ad :)
well one friend of mine who took a computerized version in august (before the shorter formats came out) said that although they didnt send notices that scores were out until a month later, he checked his account early anyway, and i *think* his number scores were out within 2 weeks. they just didnt tell him since his writing sample score wasnt done.

I checked THx everyday -- sometimes multiple times a day -- after my MCAT. (I know, I have issues, but that's the topic of another thread.) We didn't get our scores early, although I would have LOVED to.

I was hoping that we'd get our numerical scores early, but they sat on them until the published "release date." In previous administrations the scores were out the night before, but not this last time.